Tuesday, February 13, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 8

 At Bobbie- Skye was alone sitting at the table looking at pictures of her and Althea .”Why can’t you just leave me alone “Skye ask herself as Carly came by,”Skye, Are you alright? I’m closing up soon”Carly ask “Yes, I’ll go “Skye said as Carly saw the picture.”Is that you as a little girl “Yes it is,With my adopted mother you know you think I was just a rich little girl growing up getting everything I wanted but you can’t be more then wrong I never got what I truly wanted till now, A family who love me”Skye said as she got up.”You’re right I always thought you were just a spoiled rich girl “Money can’t buy love “No it can’t “Carly said 

At Lorenzo coffee shop- Dex was running the business he miss Lorenzo so much as Tea came in.”Tea, Why are you here “Because we need to talk,I know you miss Lorenzo but I think it’s time you follow your dream I know it’s not this “I have to oversee father legacy “No you don’t,This isn’t your dream”You don’t know that”Dex,I don’t want you in jail or dead “Tea said “I know, I’ll be careful “Dex said 

At Ava- Ava was on the phone,”I’m going to takeover the business if it’s the last thing I do,Jail wasn’t enough for Lorenzo, I want to take everything from him “Ava said she hang up the phone and smiled.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was home and look around and made a decision about her future and picked up her cellphone,”I need to see you right away “Skye said she hang up the phone as Gabriella came into the room.”Mother,are you alright “Yes, why don’t we get ready for the reopening of the Brownstone “Alright “Gabriella said 

No comments:

Post a Comment