Wednesday, February 28, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 41

 At New Jersey Hospital-Gabriella and Lila Rae were nervous about waiting on news about their mother when Monica came by,” Why is it taking so long “Gabriella asked “I know it’s hard waiting but we want Skye's surgery to be a successful one we don’t want to rush it, Now I know this isn’t easy and you both feel alone but you’re not, You both can stay at my house with Skye if she needs help recovering “Monica said “Thanks Monica you have been so good to us” Lila Rae said “We take care of our own” Monica said “Yes we do” Brooklyn said 

Ned was coming out of Tracy's room when he went into his pocket to grab his phone as it went off and he answered it.”I can’t talk right now but you will be paid for it, I will make sure no one finds out about this”Ned said as AJ came by and Ned hang up the phone,”So it was you who hire somebody to burn Jax and Carly hotel down “What are you going to do! I took care of this family like always “I’m going to have your back on this, I don’t want Carly to get everything she lose “I figured we would be on the same page “Yes we will, Now we need to make sure our love one are alright, I know Skye is technically your sister but she will always be mine” AJ said “I will never have the same bond you and Skye have and we will take care of our family together “Yes you don’t have to do it alone anymore “No, This time you came back you haven’t screwed up anything “Ned said “Thanks “AJ said 

Gabriella was in the hallway looking at pictures on her phone of her family.”I will make us a family again “Gabriella said as Kim came by .”I have news on Skye “Kim said as Lila Rae and Gabriella took each other hands as Ned and AJ came by with Olivia and Monica.”How is our mother “Lila Rae ask “Skye had a lot of glass that shattered in her arms and face, I got all the glass out but it left a scar “Kim said “Can mother have plastic surgery “Gabriella ask “She needs to heal first but she could down the road ,Skye going to need a lot of care on the scar”Kim said “I will help my niece,I would like to transfer everyone to General Hospital “Monica said “Yes I will help you with the arrangements “Kim said “Can we see our mother “Gabriella ask “Yes, Just don’t over due it”Kim said 

No comments:

Post a Comment