Monday, February 26, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 40

 At Carly’s-Carly and Jax were home watching the election results.”Looks like Alexis is the winner “Yes she going to use that to make sure Lorenzo doesn’t come home “It’s a great thing “Jax said as he looked at his phone.”Why do you keep looking at your phone “I called Ned a few hours ago and left a message asking about Skye’Jax said “I do hope for the girls sake that Skye alright but leave the family alone they are busy “Carly said “You have nothing to worry about, I’m in this relationship with you , I just care for Skye and want her to get the best care “The Quartermaine will make sure “

At Alexis/Anna headquarters-Alexis and  Anna were celebrating their win with their families.”Mom,Are you alright “Sam asked “I wanted so bad to be mayor so I can keep this town safe but no matter what I do it wouldn’t bring your sister back to us” No it wouldn’t but this is a good way to honor her” Yes it is” Alexis said she hug Sam. 

Anna was taking it all in when Robin came by,”So how are you feeling lieutenant? Robin ask “I’m taking it all I can’t believe this happened to me”Well you And Alexis will do great”Yes we will “

At The Hospital in New Jersey- Tracy’s room-Tracy was in bed with a gauze  on her head when Ned came in .”Mother,I’m glad your alright, I called Dillon his in his way”Ned said “Thank ,I love you Ned “Tracy said as she took his hand,”I love you too “Ned said “How is Skye”She still in surgery, You had to be landed in New Jersey so as soon as it’s safe you all will be transform to General Hospital “Ned said “Skye And I bonding in London , Skye had to deal with a lot of pain in London”I’m glad you when but I hate that you were in a accident’Me too “

Cecil room-Cecil was in bed with gauze on her eyes when Sasha came in she took a breath and went by Cecil bed,”Mother it’s me,Sasha”Sasha, Why are my eyes covered “You were in a plane crash, Your at a hospital in New Jersey, Mother you were injured in the crash you are blind”No! Cecil yelled “I’m sorry but I’m glad you’re here and alive I will take care of you “Sasha said “Can I get my sight back “I don’t know but you’re not alone”I’m glad I went to London,I need to help Skye deal with the past and I wouldn’t change that just the crash “I agree I don’t blame anyone for this “

No comments:

Post a Comment