Friday, February 16, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 20

 At Skye’s-Skye was on the phone.”Yes I know it’s been awhile I need some information about Althea”Skye said 

At Carly/Jax-Jax was home he just  hang up the phone as Carly came in.”Jax,We need to talk I want this to work between us but lately it’s been hard you’re hardly here” I know I've been busy with my company getting it financed stable the deals that I keep losing to Skye are hurting me And I need to get back on top” You lose a lot of money “Yes” I’m sorry I do hope you get back on top from Skye “Thank it’s been fun to have some competition, Skye is a very smart businesswoman “I heard some news today she is going to run ELQ by herself, Ned is stepping down from ELQ, Jax I want you to get back on top “Carly ”Thanks “Jax said he kiss Carly 

At AJ hotel- Robert and Laura we’re meeting,”Robert, I been trying to find a replace as the next mayor I think you should run’Laura said as Alexis came by.”Well, I have some news, I’m putting my name in the run for mayor “Really! You would make a great mayor “Laura said “Thanks “Who is your running mate “I asked Scotty “You asked Baldwin, You need someone stronger and it’s not me either “Who”Anna, You both could kick ass”Robert said “Anna”Alexis said “Two women on the ticket, That would be a powerful ticket “Yes and I’ll help you both win”Robert said “Me too”Laura said “I have to talk to Scotty”Alexis said as Scotty came by.”What’s going on? Alexis I been thinking about your offer and I don’t want to be your running mate,But Thanks for the offer “You’re welcome, I’ll find someone”I do hope you win and destroy the mob”Scotty said 

Ava was by the bar having a drink and listening to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment