Friday, February 9, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 4

 At ELQ-Skye was sitting at her desk trying to work and not think about Adam when she saw that envelope on the desk and pick it up and open it as Tracy came in carrying a box.”I have a box from Adam I thought we could open it together, I’m sure you received an envelope from Adam estate too”Yes I have, I remember when I got the call from Jr that Adam died in his sleep with Brook, She was the wife he loved the most “I’m glad Adam was happy “Tracy said as Skye got up and went by the bar and poured herself some water.”Yes, I’m sure Adam wasn’t happy with you”Yes he was, When I found out I was pregnant with you, He ask me to marry him but I turn it down because I wasn’t keeping you “Tracy said “Adam married may wife who he didn’t love”Anyway I think we should open our envelopes together “Tracy said “Alright,I’m sure it’s just some funds for me which I will use for my daughters”Skye said as she open her envelope and Tracy open hers.”No,I don’t believe it”Skye said “Oh Adam”Tracy said she felt emotional about her time with Adam.”Adam left me stock in Chandler enterprise, Adam told me several times it was Jr legacy because he was his heir , To leave me the stock “Skye said she was feeling emotional too and read more of the note.”He left me money too, I should get a hold of Jr” Skye said “Yes you should “ Tracy said “What did Adam leave you “Skye asked “He forgives me for giving you up, He had no regrets in us and stock in his company “Tracy said “You both loved each other “Yes, Skye you were made with Love “Tracy said as they both shared a moment.” a What’s in the box” Skye ask as they went by it and open it was pictured of Skye as a little girl and love letter that Tracy wrote Adam.”I can’t believe he keep them”Skye said as she looked through the box and pull out a necklace and a blue jewelry box,”Is that your “No,This was Althea, I don’t know why Adam had it “Do you want to look inside “No, We need to get back to work,Enough of the past, With Adam stock we can use it to benefit ELQ”Yes we could “

At Gabriella closet-Gabriella was work she loved working there and wanted it to be perfect when Charlotte came in.”I was wondering if you are hiring? I need a job”I could ask, What do you want to do”Anything”What’s your name “Charlotte Cassadine “Gabriella Alcazar, Are you related to Phillip”Yes his my half brother “Oh, is he coming home “No, He went back to London “Oh, I ask my mother she own this shop I just work here, I could use the help “Thanks “



No comments:

Post a Comment