Thursday, February 29, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 1 ch 45

 At Skye’s-Gabriella and Lila Rae were getting belongings for Skye when Gabriella cellphone rang she pick it up from her purse and answered it.”Gabriella ,Don’t say anything “Lorenzo said “Alright Charlotte, I’m glad you unpacked the package that came today’I need you to open the safe in my office the code is our anniversary and bring me the notebook and don’t let anyone know Lorenzo said “Alright “Gabriella said as she hang up the phone.”Is everything alright at the store “Lila Rae ask “Yes,Charlotte is handle it”Good, I’m going to the hotel to pick up mother favorite lunch, I’ll meet you at the mansion “Alright “Gabriella said Lila Rae left and Gabriella went into her father’s office and open the safe and saw emergency money and the notebook.Gabriella looked at the money,”How much is in here? Why do you want this notebook “Gabriella ask herself.

At AJ hotel-AJ was outside thinking about the plane crash as Elizabeth came in,”AJ, Are you alright! You look a million miles away’I was just thinking about the plane crash and what could of happened to Skye and even Tracy I would miss”It was scary but it didn’t happen,Now enjoy Skye here and life”I’m, I don’t want to hide us anymore, I want to tell everyone that I love you”You love me”Yes I always have “AJ said as they share a kiss.”I want to tell everybody too, I don’t want to hide this relationship, I’m finally happy “You deserve it” We both do” Yes”

At The Quartermaine mansion- Skye was sitting down looking at herself in the mirror and saw the scar and throw the mirror as Jax came into the room.”Jax, I’m sorry “It’s alright I just wanted to check on you “That’s sweet but you don’t want to see me, I’m a freak now”Skye said as Jax came by her.”No you’re not a freak, You are still beautiful “Jax, You always had a way with words “I meant it, I was scared about you when I got the news about the crash”Jax said as Lila Rae came in,”Mother, I have your lunch”Thanks,where is your sister “She went to her store”Oh”Skye said “I should go and let you rest “Jax”Skye it can wait’Lorenzo said 

No comments:

Post a Comment