Monday, February 19, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 28

At The Brownstone- Felicia and Carly were talking.”Do you like showing tenants' rooms here? “Yes, Why”Jax and I are looking into investing into another hotel I could use some help running this place “I would love to be the manager here “Thanks, We will talk later “Yes”Felicia said “I do hope Ayden and Jake and Charlotte and Danny and Christy are happy here”Carly said and left,”Felicia, Do you really want this’Yes I do, I need something “I’m happy for you”Yes”

At Bobbie’s- Gabriella came in and sit down as Josslyn came by to take an order.”What would you like”A  chocolat sundae “For breakfast “Yes and fries “Gabriella said Josslyn went by the counters and put the order in as Carly came by.”Josslyn,How is everything going “So far good, What did Dad want”Your father brought a hotel for us to fix up and run”Nice,I’m happy for you”Thanks “Carly said as Gabriella came by the counter.”You’re order should be up soon”I just wanted to sit up here”I’m surprised you’re here”Carly said “It beats a big empty mansion “Gabriella said as Josslyn give her the ice cream and fries.”That’s your breakfast “Yes”Gabriella said she pull out a spoon and eat the ice cream.”Happy Birthday to me”Gabriella said “It’s your birthday “Yes and mother is still out of town and Daddy,Well you know,Birthday used to be a huge thing, We would have a nice day just use together in London, Now Mother In London dealing with all her mothers “Gabriella said “All her mothers”Yes her adopted mother and Cecil and Tracy”Oh, I’m sure Skye will call you and celebrate when she gets home “Carly said as AJ came in and saw Gabriella eating ice cream.”Gabriella, Why are you here? Eating ice cream “At least I’m eating, it’s my birthday “Oh, Happy Birthday, Why don’t you come to the mansion tonight for dinner? You shouldn’t be alone”Sure, I would love too”Gabriella said she open her purse and pull out a letter.”Daddy sent me this letter today I haven’t open it yet, Have you heard from Mother “No,I’m sure Skye will call you she needs to deal with this “I know, I just miss my parents, I miss fighting with Daddy”Gabriella said as she opened the envelope and pull out a credit card.”Oh My God! Daddy sent me a credit card with no limit! Gabriella said “Wow, That’s nice “Yes,I’m going shopping “Gabriella said and left.

“she seen happy now”That’s not what she truly wants or needs “No it’s not,You are good with her”Thank, Did she pay for her food “No”Carly said AJ pull out some money and paid for it.”I do have some news, I’m opening a hotel that will be better then yours “Go ahead and try”AJ said as AJ cellphone rang he pulled it out and saw the Id and answered it.”Skye, You need to come home, The girls are alright it’s Gabriella birthday,What! Why are you going to do that? AJ ask he hang up the phone and touch his face he was worrying about Skye.”Is Skye alright “Carly asked “Why do you care “I don’t but you look upset “I’m just worrying now I need to get a cake,” AJ said and left.



No comments:

Post a Comment