Thursday, February 29, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 44

 At Port Charles-Jax and Carly were at the hotel looking at the damage with Mac.”Do you think it was arson? Jax ask “We are looking into it,But the furnace system is old and it looks like it came from that”Mac said “Well we can file a complaint with the insurance “Yes”Mac said and left.”Carly,We will not give up we can build this hotel right here across from the Quartermaine another hotel”Jax said “No we will not give up that’s what they want “Yes they do”

At The Quartermaine mansion- Ned and Monica  and Brooklyn and Gabriella and Lila Rae and Sasha came in with Skye and Tracy and Cecil and Althea who needed to recover from the plane crash .Skye sit down “Girls , Can you get me some of my belongings from our house “Yes Mother “Lila Rae said “Here a list”Skye said “We will go, You just rest”I will”Skye said the girls left.”Do you need anything “Monica asked “No, I’m glad to be home, “Cecil said “We are glad you’re home and we will look into the crash and what happened, “AJ said “I know, Ned we need to talk about ELQ, can you run things awhile I’m recovering “Yes, You just force on your recovery, “Ned said “I will “Skye said “I would like to rest” Althea said “I’ll show you a room “Monica said 

At The Mayor office- Alexis was setting in when John came in,”Congratulations on being the next mayor “Thanks ,You will not regret helping me win “No I wouldn’t, You and. Anna will be great for this town”Thanks “The first order of business make sure Lorenzo Alcazar stay in jail “I will sir you can count on that “Alexis said 

No comments:

Post a Comment