Monday, February 5, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 46

 At The Police Station-Lorenzo was in his jail cell when Skye came by,”Skye,How are you and the children “Gabriella is scared,Lila Rae is coming home soon”I’m sorry I mess up “I don’t want Gabriella to testify against you I can handle this but I don’t want her to relapse “I don’t want that either “

Robert was in his office when Tea came in.”What deal can we make to get my client off”Ten to fifteen years in jail no trial and Gabriella wouldn’t have to testify “That’s a lot of years “Yes we have a great case against Lorenzo and I know that the CIA wouldn’t save him this time “Robert said “I want to see the evidence “Tea said Robert show Tea the evidence.”You know this isn’t good “No it’s not” Tea said as she gave Robert back the files.

At Lorenzo cell- Skye was talking to Lorenzo.”I always know this would come one day I can handle it but I worrying about my children, I wouldn’t let anyone hurt them or hear things about you,Lorenzo you need to do the right thing “Skye said as Tea came by,”I agree with Skye, Lorenzo you need to plead guilty and Gabriella doesn’t have to testify against you, I just saw the evidence they have on you it’s not good, I’m a great lawyer but even I can’t get you out of this”No! I can’t go to jail, I could be killed “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo I don’t see a way out of this “Tea said 

At Bobbie's - Carly was by the corner when Gabriella came in.”Gabriella, Why are you here “To pick up my last check “Carly grab it from behind the counter ant give it to her as Jackie came by,”Gabriella Alcazar can I get your statement about your father arrested for murder “Jackie ask “Yes, My father isn’t a killer he wouldn’t go to jail “How does your father make money then”He sell coffee grounds to restaurants “Gabriella said “The truth will come out soon “Jackie said and left,”You handle that will”For years I lived in denial about Daddy I wish I could go back to being in denial “The truth is hard to face when it’s about the person we love”Yes it is”

No comments:

Post a Comment