Friday, February 9, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 5

 At ELQ-Tracy and Skye were talking.”Are you sure about taking over Chandler enterprise? You are a Chandler do you really want to destroy Adam memory “I just want to honor his name and keep the business going, I’ll call Jr hopefully his running it well “Hopefully “When I found out I wasn’t a Chandler it destroyed me, Now after all I’m a Chandler and I’m trying to deal with you as my mother “I know you have a lot going on but you can handle it and you’re not alone, You are a Quartermaine,You don’t need Lorenzo “I love him “ Skye, You can’t put your life on hold for him, think of your daughters”Tracy said as Ned came in,”So what did Adam leave you both”Ned ask “He left me stock in his company, I need to call Jr and see how he is doing in the business “I know that they just lose a ten million deal”Ned said “ No this isn’t good “No it’s not,I think we should take it over “Ned said “Ned, I don’t think that’s a good idea “ Are you going soft mother? Is Adam the one that got away “Ned ask “I need to go”Tracy said she left.”I think Tracy did love Adam, I was made with love” Are you finally coming around to having Tracy as your mother “I’m trying “Good, You can handle it” Yes I can”

At The Clinic-Lucas and Monica were working on it as Elizabeth came in carrying a box.”I have some supplies “Elizabeth said “Thank for picking it up, Elizabeth I’m glad you will work here” Me too, I think we have everything we need “ Yes we do, tomorrow is our opening day” Lucas said as Carly came in.”How is everything going “Great, Tomorrow is opening day “Yes,everything is going to be good “Monica said as Elizabeth phoned rang it was on the table and Carly saw the Id,”Why is AJ calling you”Why is it your business “Elizabeth said she took the call outside,”Carly, leave Elizabeth alone, AJ isn’t your business,Besides are you happy with Jax? Monica ask “Yes I’m “Good leave my son alone you are poison to him”Monica said and left the room.”Do you have feelings for AJ” No, We did slept together but it was nothing “I hope so”What about you? Are you going to find an love”Maybe I haven’t given up “Lucas said “Me either “

No comments:

Post a Comment