Thursday, February 15, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 19

 At Skye’s-Skye was looking through some old box of her and Althea.”Where are you hiding “Skye ask herself as there was a knock on the door and Skye went to open the door it was Ava,”Ava, Why are you here”Skye ask her as Ava came in.”I want Lorenzo territory “What does that mean for my family “I will keep you and your daughters safe, You don’t have anything to do with the business “No but I did help Lorenzo get ruined of Sonny” Yes and I’m happy about that, My daughter is free of him” What about Dex” I could use him in my business “Oh, Well I don’t care about this, as long as my family is safe “You’re washing your hand of Lorenzo” Yes, I’m divorced him” Well I should go” Ava, Stay safe and your daughter “We will “Ava said and left.

At The Quartermaine mansion- Tracy was on the phone when Ned came in.”Thanks I will take care of it”Tracy said as she hang up the phone.”Ned, Why do you want this music career! You just throw away a big opportunity to be mayor of this town’That was John”Ned ask “Yes he was disappointed that you wouldn’t take his offer so he ask Alexis “Alexis will do a great job”Yes I guess but this is a great opportunity for our family our last name, Ned what if you are lieutenant mayor “Mother it’s time I follow my dreams I was Mayor for awhile and I had to resign “Ned said “Ned “No! I’m not putting my dreams on hold anymore “Alright,I wonder who could be lieutenant”Tracy said 

At Scotty-Scotty was reading the newspaper when there was a knock on the door it was Alexis,”Alexis come in,What kind I do for you”I have decided to run for mayor,Do you want to be my lieutenant “You’re picking me”Yes, you’re a great lawyer and you love this town I think we will be good at it”Let me think about it”Alright, I do want to keep the mob out of this town “I feel the same way, Sonny destroyed my daughter’”Lorenzo killed mine”Yes we have that in common unfortunately “Yes”

No comments:

Post a Comment