Monday, February 26, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 35

 On the jet-Skye and Cecil and Tracy and Althea were on their way home when the jet felt bumpy.”No! What’s going on” Skye asked “I think we are crashing, “Tracy said “No,” Cecil said “Skye, I love you and I’m glad we found each other and I’m sorry for what happened between us,” Althea said as they crashed down.

At Port Charles Stateville-Gabriella went into the jail and sat down by Lorenzo who had a beard now.”Did you open the letter from me” Yes Daddy, Thank you for the credit card but I want you home more than anything “I know sweetheart but I don’t think I’m getting out of here anytime soon “You can’t give up” Gabriella said as she touch the necklace that she was wearing from Tea.”Who gave you that necklace “Aunt Tea, She said it was your mother “Yes it is, I’m glad she gave it to you “Me too, The Quartermaine threw me a birthday party last night “I’m glad, I love you and wish I was there “Me too” Is Skye still out of town “Yes she supposed to come home today “Good, Don’t give your mother a hard time that she been gone “I wouldn’t, Daddy I’m going to get you out of here “How” I don’t know”

At AJ hotel- AJ was working when Carly and Jax came storming in.”AJ! It had to be you! Was it worth it? Carly yelled “Worth what? I don’t know what you’re talking about “The hotel we brought to fix it was burned to the ground “I’m sorry but it wasn’t me” AJ said “I hope not because I will make you pay” You brought an old buildings they have a lot of problems “Yes they do” Jax said as AJ cellphone rang.”Ned, What is it? No! I’ll call Lila Rae and Gabriella, Skye has to be alright “AJ said as he hung up the phone.”AJ, What’s wrong with Skye” Jax asked “Skye and Cecil and Tracy and Althea were on their way home when the family jet crashed, Ned can’t get a hold of anybody from the airport “AJ said “No, I’ll use my connections too” Jax said “Thanks, I need to find the girls, I need to tell them face to face “Yes you do” Carly said AJ left.”Skye has to be alright she can’t be gone” Jax said “Do you still love her? You never really told me what happened between you and Skye in London “Carly said 

No comments:

Post a Comment