Friday, February 9, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 2

 At Jackie office- Jackie was happy to be back in town running the town newspaper when Carly came in,”Carly, Thank for coming‘I’m happy to, I’m glad you want to do a article about my mother and brownstone “Yes I have the pleasure of knowing your mother and Brownstone ,I think rebuilding the brownstone is the perfect thing we need in this town again “Yes we do,It’s not going to cost a lot to live there I want to bring it back to it’s glory days”Carly said “Do you have anyone who will move in soon”Not yet but I believe after the opening we will “

At AJ’s hotel-Skye and Gabriella were having breakfast together when Jax came by.”Jax,Why are you here “I wanted to talk to you, I heard you took a deal I was working on”Yes I did, after all I have a lot of free time now”Skye said as she got up.”Skye, is this your way of getting back at me for the past? No it’s just business and making some money “Skye said as Carly came by,” What’s going on” Nothing just business “Yes” Skye said as a man came by,” Mrs.Alcazar I've been looking for you” The man said “Yes that me” Skye said “Have a good day “The man said and give Skye the envelope,” Mother is everything alright‘Gabriella ask as Skye open it,” It’s about your Grandfather Adam Chandler, He left me some money in his will, I haven’t claimed it yet “Skye said “I’m sorry about Adam I didn’t know he died, I know how much you care for him “Jax said “Yes I did, The one good thing about being Tracy daughter is I’m his daughter after all When I lived In Pine Valley everybody would say I’m like him and they were right, Gabriella I need to go to the office finish your breakfast then go home to do your schoolwork “Yes Mother “Gabriella said Skye left and Jax and Carly went to a table. Gabriella felt alone through all this.

Jax and Carly table,”Carly,You don’t have to be jealous of Skye and I we are just friends “When Skye came back she try get me to believe that you two shared something “We did before Skye found out Lorenzo was alive, I learn that Skye will always love him no matter what he does to her “I understand that “Yes you do”

No comments:

Post a Comment