Wednesday, February 28, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 43

 At New Jersey Hospital -Gabriella was in the hallway on the phone with Tea,”Aunt Tea,Yes Mother is going to be find we are going on an plane and ahead back to Port Charles, Can you let Daddy know”Gabriella ask as she hang up the phone and cried of relieved that her mother was alright.

Skye’s room-Skye was in a wheelchair when AJ came in.”Skye, I’m glad you’re alright, I know biologically you’re not my sister anymore but I love you like a sister still “AJ said “I love you like a brother, not even biological can break our bones at least we are cousins “Skye said “Yes, Did you deal with everything in London ”Aj ask “I still have something I need to deal with but I head a little with Althea and Tracy and Cecil they all were helpful “I’m glad”AJ said as Kim came in holding a bag,”Skye, I’m your doctor Kim Williams I have some cream for you to put on”Kim said as Skye look at her .”Thanks,You have nice red hair like me”Skye said “Thank, I like being a red head “Me too, My daughter Gabriella had it till she dyed it blond just to get my attention “Skye said “I have met your daughters they love you so much “Kim said “Thanks for everything “Skye said as Aj push her out of the room.”You’re welcome Mother “Kim said 

Tracy and Cecil and Althea and Skye were in wheelchair in the hallway with their family.”The Jet is all set  let’s go home “Ned said 

At Port Charles-Stateville-Lorenzo cell- Lorenzo was in his cell worrying about his wife when Tea came by.”I have news about Skye “Is Skye alright “Yes she going to be alright she just has some scars on her body and will be recovering at the Quartermaine mansion “Why not at our house “I don’t know “I’m glad she alright “Lorenzo you need to let her go, I hate seeing you like this “I wouldn’t let her go,When I get out of here I will be fighting for my family “Lorenzo said 

No comments:

Post a Comment