Thursday, February 1, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 33

 At Skye/Lorenzo- Lorenzo was talking to his men in his office.”We have a problem sir”What is it”Lorenzo ask “Jeff is missing his the bodyguard who help move Julian And Cyrus body”No! This isn’t good you need to find him and we need to move the bodies “I have to move them all ready “Thanks your loyalty to me will be rewarded” Thanks sir” he said and left the room.

Skye came home from therapy she was feeling emotional and pour herself a drink of water wish it was stronger and throw the glass as Lorenzo came in the room and hold his wife in his arms.”Skye, What is it? What happened to therapy tonight? Lorenzo ask as Skye released herself from his arms.”I had to relieve a secret about my past that I never told you”Skye said “Skye, Whatever it is you will not lose me, We both have a past and baggage when we came into this relationship, We have never judged one another “Lorenzo said “No,We don’t, it’s about my childhood, One of the horrible things that happened to me was I was raped by Althea many boyfriends I felt so ashamed of it”Skye said as she cried.”You have nothing to be ashamed of “I just wanted love and security all my life “You have it now “Yes I do,Thanks you for loving me completely “Always, You love me completely too”I want to tell Gabriella , I’m worried that she hasn’t deal with it, I never deal with my past and I ended up being an alcoholic “We will make sure ours daughters are not like us with our weaknesses “Yes”Skye said as Gabriella came into the room,”Mother , I’m glad your back I came up with a name “What”Gabriella closet”I like it”Me too, We are invited to the Quartermaine for dinner tonight “All of us”Yes”

At The Quartermaine mansion- Tracy was talking to the maids about dinner.”I want this dinner to be perfect “Tracy said as Monica came in,”What dinner “We are having a family dinner tonight with Skye and Gabriella “Lorenzo “Yes unfortunately “How was therapy “Monica I learn tonight that Skye childhood was horrible full with abuse emotionally and physically and raped I should of been her mother , I have regrets giving Skye up,I could of given her a great life”Now you can try to fix it,We all have regrets “Yes we do”


No comments:

Post a Comment