Monday, February 26, 2024

What lies ahead part 1 ch 36

 At AJ’s hotel-Carly and Jax were in the hotel lobby talking about Skye.”Carly, I’ll be honest with everything but now isn’t the time to talk about that, I need to use my resources to local Skye and see where the plane crash”Jax said as Jackie came by and heard Jax talk about the crash.”I do hope Skye and Tracy and Cecil make it and whoever this Althea is,Gabriella and Lila Rae need Skye”Yes they do”Jax said as Jackie left and went to her office.

At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned was on the phone trying to find answers about the crash when Olivia and Brooklyn and Lila Rae and AJ and Monica came in and Ned hang up the phone.”Have you found any answers? AJ ask “Is my mother alright”Lila Rae ask “No, All I know is the plane crash in New Jersey and they are ahead to the location hospital “Ned said “I’ll use my contacts to find answers at the hospital “Monica said “Lila Rae, Have you heard from Gabriella? She not answering my phone calls “My either I don’t want Gabriella to read about this” Me either “

Ned went to pour himself some water as Olivia came by him.”Lean on me, Let me in”My mother and Sister has to be alright.We have lost a lot and rebuild our family “Yes you have, Tracy and Skye are fighting and they will make it”Olivia said “I hope so”Ned said as Sasha came by.”What’s going on”Sasha there was a plane crash with your mother inside “No! My mother has to be alright, All of them” Yes they do need to be alright “

At Stateview-Gabriella was finish her visit when Lorenzo.”Daddy, I guess I should go”Gabriella, I understand you want me out I want to be home too but don’t do anything “Is that a order “Yes you know I’m a serious man “Yes I know.Alright I just miss our family “Me too”Lorenzo said as Gabriella got up and heard her phone and she pull it out of her purse and saw a news notification about the crash.”No! Gabriella yelled “Gabriella,What is it”Mother plane went down, Daddy mother could be”Don’t say it”Lorenzo said as an office came by.”What’s wrong “My mother was in a plane crash, I need my father to come home “I’m sorry about your mother but that’s not going to happen “Gabriella go to the Quartermaine mansion “Yes Daddy I’ll keep you informed “Gabriella said and left.”Skye you have to be alright, I still love you”

No comments:

Post a Comment