Monday, February 5, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 44

 At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was up early she had a hard time sleeping without Lorenzo laying next to her and Skye was worrying about Lorenzo going to jail when Dex came into the room.”Dex,You’re up early “Yes, I need to clean Father office “Yes go ahead “Skye, Father will get though this”You still love Lorenzo as your father “Yes I do”Good, Lorenzo was worrying about losing you “I know he never will”Dex said he went into Lorenzo office.

Skye sit down on the couch as the maid came in with some breakfast on a tray breads and cheese and fruit and coffee.”Thanks you “Skye said “You’re welcome “The maid left as there was a knock on the door Skye went to open it was Tracy,”Why are you here”We need to have a heart to heart, now is the time you use it to divorce Lorenzo and start over with your daughters, Skye your a strong woman and you can start over without him”Tracy said “I know how you feel towards my husband but I’m not leaving him! I’m loyalty to my husband, I’m not going to just throw in the towel when times get tough “So if Lorenzo ends up in jail you will wait for him to get out! Skye you deserve better and so does your daughters”Tracy said as Gabriella came into the room.”What’s going on”Nothing,Tracy was just leaving “Skye said as her cellphone rang and she picked it up,”It’s your sister, I need to tell Lila Rae about your father, Tracy I hope you’re not here when I’m finished “Skye said 

Gabriella walk Tracy to the foyer.”Grandmother, Don’t be to hard on mother,She scared of losing Daddy “You are all better off without him”Grandmother this can’t go to trial, I may have to testify against my own father “Why”I can’t say anything else “Gabriella it’s going to be all right, I will take care of it”Tracy said she left,

Lorenzo office-Dex was in Lorenzo office shredding paperwork he saw a picture of him with Lorenzo.”You our my father I don’t care what my blood type say “Dex said 

Skye was on the phone with Lila Rae.”Lila Rae, I have some bad news it’s about your father,You need to come home‘Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment