Monday, February 5, 2024

Secrets part 3 ch 43

 At The Quartermaine crypt-Monica and Tracy were there.”Tonight we honor of the ones we lost “Monica said “Yes we show everyone that the Quartermaine name will be remembered in this town “Yes we did”Monica, Let’s go inside it’s cold out “Tracy said they left.

AJ was in the den when Monica and Tracy came in” Have you heard from Skye”No, I’m sure Lorenzo will get away “If he doesn’t we need to support Skye”Tracy said “We will, I know you don’t like Skye with Lorenzo but I don’t think she will leave him,Skye love him”If Lorenzo go to jail she will have to move on”Tracy said “I’m going to bed”Monica said “Me too”AJ said they left as Tracy pick up her phone.”It’s Tracy, I know it’s late but I need a favor “Tracy said 

At The Police, the Interrogation room Lorenzo was alone talking.”Skye, I want you to take the girls and get away from here”Lorenzo your my husband, I’m not going anywhere for better or worse I’m your wife,This is just the worst “Skye said “Yes it is but I don’t want Gabriella to have to testify “Me either but maybe Tea can stop it”Maybe “Lorenzo said 

Tea was in the hallway talking to Gabriella,”Can I see my father “Gabriella ask “Yes”Aunt Tea can you get Daddy out of this”I will try”Tea said Gabriella went into the interrogation room.”Daddy”Gabriella “Lorenzo said he hug Gabriella.”Gabriella, If the police questioned you about anything “I know”We are going to be fine, I’ll get out of this”Lorenzo said as Mac came in,”Lorenzo,It’s time to go to your cell “We will be here in the morning “Yes we will “Gabriella said as Lorenzo looked at his family and went to his cell.

No comments:

Post a Comment