Friday, January 29, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 66~”Romance in town”




At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was making a romantic dinner outside for Skye on the porch when Skye came out. “Lorenzo, What is all this”Skye ask “A dinner for just us”Lorenzo said Lorenzo help Skye sit down, “Oh Lorenzo this is so romantic”Skye said “I’m glad you' like it, I want to show you how much I love you”Lorenzo said “I love you too”Skye said they share a kiss and Lorenzo got on his knees. “Skye , Will you marry me”Lorenzo said “Yes, Oh Lorenzo, Yes”Skye said they share a kiss. “Let’s blow out the candles and go to bed”Skye said Lorenzo blow the candles out and carry Skye upstairs where they made love.

At Alexander~ Alexander was working when Genevieve came in. “Oh Genevieve, Why are you here”Alexander ask “I miss you and we need to talk”Genevieve said “About what”Alexander ask “I’m going to spy for my family and get ELQ back”Genevieve said “How”Alexander ask “Mother, Ask me to work at ELQ in the law department”Genevieve said “Are you sure about it”Alexander ask “Yes, To do this I have to stay in the house”Genevieve said “Oh, What do you get out of it”Alexander ask “The Quartermaine are going to help me with Daddy”Genevieve said “Good, Let’s not talk about you're father”Alexander said they share a kiss and made love.

At The Quartermaine~Monica and Alan room~Monica was in the room when Alan came in. “Alan, Are you okay”Monica ask “Not really’ Alan said “Let me help you relax”Monica said she kiss Alan and they made love.

At Alexander~Alexander was holding Genevieve. “I sure go home before Daddy know I’m not back”Genevieve said “How are you going to get in”Alexander ask “I’m going to sneak in, I know how”Genevieve said “Alright, I love you and soon we won't have to sneak in”Alexander said “No”Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment