Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 43


~At General Hospital~Genevieve room~ Luis was still there talking to Genevieve. “We need to find out what really happened that night Diego was “shot” but who would know beside Daddy”Genevieve ask “Mother”Luis said “We can’t trust Mother, I have connection still at the police station I could ask if I can look at the evidence on Diego case”Genevieve said “Good idea, I wonder what doctor work on Diego when he came to the hospital”Luis said “We can ask Grandfather”Genevieve ask as Alan came in. “Ask me what”Alan ask “Grandfather, It’s good to see you”Genevieve said “You too, I hope you don’t do this again”Alan said “I promise not to”Genevieve said “Good, So what are you two up too”Alan ask “We are not up to anything”Luis said “No, We think our new back from the dead brother is”Genevieve said “You both don’t trust Diego”Alan ask “No, We think his up to something, Did you work on Diego that night he came into General Hospital from being shot”Luis ask “No I didn’t work on him but I could find out”Alan said “Thanks, Can we keep this between us”Genevieve ask as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “Nothing, I was just check on my Granddaughter, I’m glad you're will”Alan said “We all are”Skye said “Yes, Genevieve you can come home today”Lorenzo said “That’s great”Genevieve said she didn’t want to go home with her parents. “Genevieve, Luis I love you both”Alan said “We love you too”Luis said “Yes ,Grandfather”Genevieve said Alan left.

“Luis, Why are you here”Lorenzo ask “I just want to check on my sister”Luis said “Oh”Lorenzo said “I need something to wear”Genevieve said “I brought you a dress”Skye said “Oh, Please not yellow”Genevieve said “It’s not”Skye said “Let’s go let you're sister get dress”Lorenzo said Lorenzo and Luis left.

“Genevieve, Are you up to something”Skye ask “No, So did you ask Daddy about Jax”Genevieve ask “Yes, You were wrong”Skye said “It’s true then, Love is blind”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Skye said “I can dress myself! I don’t need you and Daddy to take care of me”Genevieve said “Oh really, Well now you do, Lorenzo is you're medical guardian and you can’t stop it”Skye said “You want to beat”Genevieve ask

In the hallway~ Lorenzo and Luis were talking. “Luis, What is going on”Lorenzo ask “Nothing, Father I just want to check on my sister”Luis said “Oh, We have a shipping coming today, I want you and you're brother to handle it”Lorenzo said “Sure Father”Luis said “It’s nice to have my sons on my side”Lorenzo said “Yes”Luis said Skye and Genevieve came out. “Good you're ready let’s get you home”Lorenzo said he took Genevieve hand as the nurse came in. “Miss.Quartermaine here you're wheelchair”The nurse said “It’s Alcazar”Lorenzo said “No it’s not, I don’t need a wheelchair thank you”The nurse said “Just hold my hand then”Lorenzo said “Where is you're cane”Skye ask “I don’t know”Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment