Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 36

~At General Hospital~Skye and Lorenzo and Luis and Diego and Skylar and Lila Rae were waiting on news about Genevieve. “I’m sure Genevieve will be fine”Skylar said “Why is it take so long, We sure know something “Lorenzo said as Dr Drake came by. “Dr Drake, Is Genevieve okay”Skye ask “Genevieve isn’t wake up, We give her something to get her to wake up”Dr Drake said as Bianca came in. “My mother isn’t wake up! Not again! No”Bianca said “Bianca, We will not lose Genevieve again no I will not have it”Lorenzo said and ran into Genevieve room and went by her. “Princess please wake up, I didn’t take you across the country to have you go back in you're coma! Please Genevieve just wake up for me , Or Bianca just wake up”Lorenzo said and touch her hair as Skye came in and went by Lorenzo. “Let me talk to Genevieve”Skye said Lorenzo move. “Genevieve please wake up, Come on sweetheart please I do want to fix us, I’m sorry”Skye said she kiss her daughter on the cheek as Bianca came in. “Mother please wake up, I need you please I can’t lose you again”Bianca said Skye took Bianca hand as Dr Drake came in. “Can you give Genevieve anything”Lorenzo ask “Yes, What about her pills”Skye ask “I’m sorry it’s up to Genevieve now”Dr Drake said as Skylar and Lila Rae came in. “Sis, Please wake up I need you”Skylar said “I want a relationship with you”Lila Rae said “I suggest you all take a break, It’s going to be a long night for all of you”Dr Drake said

In the hallway~ Diego was on the phone talking in Spanish again and Luis was listening to him , Luis had a feeling about Diego and didn’t like it at all. “I need to go, My sister is in the hospital”Diego said in Spanish and hang up and saw Luis their. “Any word on Genevieve”Diego ask “Dr. Drake can’t get her to wake up”Luis said “No this isn’t good” Diego said “No it’s not”Luis said

At The Cassadine Empire~Alexander was working when Bianca came in. “Daddy”Bianca said Alexander look at Bianca and could tell she been crying. “Bianca, What is it, Who hurt you, Was it William”Alexander ask “No it’s not William, It’s Mother she been in a accident”Bianca said “No, Genevieve”Alexander said “Yes Mother was riding a horse and fell off it and she not wake up, I don’t want Mother to be in a coma again”Bianca said “This doesn’t make since that Genevieve fell off a horse she a great riding”Alexander said “Maybe mother balance is off”Bianca said “Maybe, Let’s go to the hospital”Alexander said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment