Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 58~


At Alexis office~Alexis was on the phone, “Jax, Are you okay, When are you coming home”Alexis ask and hang up as Ned came in. “Is Jax coming home”Ned ask “No , Jax doesn’t want to come back to town ’Alexis said “What about the twins”Ned ask “I don’t know what Jax is thinking let Skye and Lorenzo raise the twins”Alexis said “Me either, He took ELQ before he left”Ned said “Wow”Alexis said”Yes but I will get it back”Ned said “I’m sure you will”Alexis said Alexander came in. “Alexander, Thanks for coming”Alexis said “You're welcome, Ned it’s good to see you”Alexander said “You too”Ned said and left. “So what is it”Alexander ask “I took over the paperwork , I’m sorry but Lorenzo isn’t just Genevieve medical guardian his her legal guardian”Alexis said “Oh No”Alexander said “Yeah this isn’t good”Alexis said “Does Genevieve know”Alexander ask “Yes she was here with Bianca, There something else you need to know”Alexis said

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was downstairs pour a drink as Skye came in. “How is Genevieve”Lorenzo ask “She getting ready, Lorenzo we need to talk”Skye said “What’s that”Lorenzo said “I got a letter from Jax today, His not coming back, Did you have anything to do with it, I want a honest answers”Skye said “No I had nothing to do with Jax not coming back”Lorenzo said “I hope you didn’t because if you did we can’t be together”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said “I just hate that my twins will not have Jax”Skye said “I will be their father, If you want you know I’m a good father”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came down she tried not to laugh at that. “Genevieve, What was that”Lorenzo ask “Nothing”Genevieve said “I hope you're feeling better now and try not to wear yourself out anymore”Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy”Genevieve said “You have a doctor appointment tomorrow”Lorenzo said “Genevieve, Please let tonight be about you're sister”Skye said “I will”Genevieve said Bianca came down as Lila Rae and Evan came in. “Daddy, This is Evan Spencer”Lila Rae said “Nice to meet you”Lorenzo said “You too sir”Evan said The maid came in. “Dinner is ready”The maid said Genevieve took her daughter's hand and they went into the dining room.

No comments:

Post a Comment