Saturday, January 23, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 60

~At Lorenzo/Skye~Genevieve and Bianca and Skye and Lorenzo and Lila Rae and Evan were having dessert and Genevieve just told them the news that she was going to work with Alexis. “Genevieve, I know you miss working but you can’t handle long hours anymore, Today going out you were so tired “Lorenzo said “You just don’t want me to work, To get out of this house”Genevieve said ‘If you want something else beside the charity you will work with you're mother”Lorenzo said “Genevieve, I need you're help in the legal department”Skye said “As What”Genevieve said “We can talk about that tomorrow, Now I do love my family this is just business”Skye said “Yes, We know Mother, How are the twins”Lila Rae said “Yes, When is Jax coming back”Genevieve ask “Jax isn’t coming back he meet someone in London”Skye said “Really”Genevieve said she give her father a look.”Evan, I would like to talk to you alone”Lorenzo said “Sure”Evan said “Daddy”Lila Rae said “It will be fine”Evan said “Yes it will”Lorenzo said Lorenzo and Evan left. “So Evan is in the mob too, Why do you like bad boys”Genevieve ask “You like bad boys too, We both like man like our father”Lila Rae said “No I don’t”Genevieve said “Oh Genevieve yes you do”Skye said

At Lorenzo office~ Lorenzo and Evan came in and Lorenzo close the door. “I have a lot of power in this town. I would love for you to join my sons and I as we take this town back”Lorenzo said “I would love too”Evan said “Good, You better treat my daughter right Lila Rae been thought a lot”Lorenzo said “I will sir”Evan said “Good”Lorenzo said they went back into the dining room. “Mother, Dinner was great”Lila Rae said “Thank you, I’m glad you enjoy it and you will have the best wedding that this town has seen”Skye said “Thanks Mother”Lila Rae said they share a hug, “Lila Rae, You have a good man”Lorenzo said “Yeah, I’m sure”Genevieve said “Thanks, I will meet you later Mother to talk about the wedding”Lila Rae said “Yes”Skye said Lila Rae and Evan left.

“Genevieve, You sure go to bed”Lorenzo said “I want some tea first”Genevieve said as Rose came in with tea. “I made you some Genevieve”Rose said “Thanks Rose, You always take good care of me”Genevieve said Rose sit the tea down and Genevieve drink it.

No comments:

Post a Comment