Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 25~



At Lorenzo~Skye was helping the maids set up the table as Lorenzo came into the room and smile at Skye as Genevieve came in and saw it. “Mother, Why are you still here”Genevieve ask “I ask you're mother to stay for breakfast”Lorenzo said “Oh”Genevieve said as Bianca came in holding her son. “Bianca, Do you have everything you need”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Grandfather thank you for my son room”Bianca said “You're welcome, You and Nikolas-Alexander are welcome to stay here with Genevieve and I”Lorenzo said ‘I will think about it”Bianca said “You're staying here”Skye ask “I have to Dr Hayward told me I had to stay with Daddy”Genevieve said “Really”Skye ask Bianca and Genevieve went to talk. “Mother , Are you okay”Bianca ask “No, Mother is pulling Daddy back in and I don’t like it one bit”Genevieve said “Mother, Are you still anger with Grandmother”Bianca ask “Yes I’m”Genevieve said “I was thinking after breakfast we can go to the park”Bianca said “Sure, I also would like to go shopping, I want to buy Nikolas-Alexander some outfits”Genevieve said “Sure”Bianca said

“Skye. Thanks for helping the table looks great”Lorenzo said “You're welcome, I hope today is a hit”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said as Diego came in the room. “Diego, I’m glad you're alive and here”Skye said “Thanks Skye, It’s good to see you too”Diego said “I hope you get to know the other children”Skye said “Me too”Diego said how is Luis”Lorenzo ask “Great, His working at the hotel, Let him ’Skye said as Luis and Lila Rae and Skylar came in with her children as Genevieve and Bianca came by. “Genevieve I want you to meet my children, This is Lucas and Steven, and Aubrey and Genevieve”Skylar said “You named you're child after me”Genevieve ask “Yes”Skylar said “You're very beautiful “young Genevieve said “So are you Genevieve it’s nice to meet you, I can’t wait to spoil you all”Genevieve said as the maids came in. “Breakfast is ready”The maid said “Let’s go to the dining room”Lorenzo said everyone left except Skylar and Genevieve. “Thank you so much for name you're daughter after me, Skylar are you mad that I didn’t let you be my guardian “Genevieve said “No, I’m just glad you're awake”Skylar said “It’s not the same, I can’t be a lawyer anymore”Genevieve said “I’m sorry, But you will be okay”Skylar said they went into the dining room.

In the dining room~Lila Rae and Lorenzo were talking. “Lila Rae, I want to fix us”Lorenzo said “Me too”Lila Rae said Skylar and Genevieve and Diego and Skye and Bianca and Luis sit down. “I just want to say that this family has been thought a lot but we can handle anything because we our Alcazar and we our strong, No matter what we our family”Lorenzo said “Yes we our”Skye said “The food is good”Genevieve said “Yes it is, So Genevieve what are you're plans now that you're back”Lila Rae ask “My plans for today is to spent the day with my daughter and grandson”Genevieve said “That’s great”Lila Rae said “Yes, We our going shopping and to the park”Genevieve said “Nice, Daddy what are you going to do now that you're back”Skylar ask “What I have always done take care of this family”Lorenzo said “Diego, What have you been doing since you been gone”Luis ask “I had to hide from some people so I stay in England”Diego said “Oh”Luis said

No comments:

Post a Comment