Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 23


~ At The Quartermaine hotel~Outside~Skye was outside thinking about Lorenzo when AJ came in. “Skye”AJ said “Oh AJ, I still love him after everything I still love that man that just walk back into my life, What sure I do”Skye ask “Follow you're heart ,No matter what happens and I will be right here to help if you fall”AJ said ‘You're always there for me”Skye said “We always have each other back”AJ said “Yes always”Skye said

Inside~”Grandfather, How did my brother Diego die”Luis ask “Diego was shot by Sam McCall”Alan said “For how long”Luis ask “It’s been years it happened right after you and Lila Rae were born”Alan said “Was their a body”Luis ask “Yes, Diego die in you're father's arm”Alan said “Wow, I wonder why after all this time that Diego is back”Luis said “Who knows, Luis please don’t go into you're father lifestyle”Alan said “I will try”Luis said as Skye came back in. “Thank you all for coming to my birthday party ’Skye said as Jax came by. “Jax, Thank you for all this”Skye said “You're welcome, I’m glad that Genevieve is awake”Ja said “Thank you”Skye said “Skye, If you need a friend I’m here”Jax said “Thanks”Skye said

At Lorenzo old house~Genevieve and Lorenzo and Diego came in. “Nice house”Diego said “Thanks, There are a lot of rooms here you can have one”Lorenzo said “Thanks”Diego said Genevieve was ahead toward the kitchen. “Genevieve, Where are you going”Lorenzo ask “To make some tea for Bianca”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Do you remember how to make it”Lorenzo ask “No but we don’t have a maid yet and I want to make some tea for my baby! Genevieve yelled as Bianca came in holding her son. “Mother, Are you okay”Bianca said “Yes, I’m sorry, So what is my grandson name”Genevieve ask as she came by her. “This is Nikolas-Alexander-Alcazar-Lansing-Cassadine”Bianca said “Wow what a name”Genevieve said “Yes he is very handsome, He looks like a Alcazar”Lorenzo said “Yes, Can I hold him”Genevieve ask as she sit down. “Sure”Bianca said “Diego and I will get you two some time alone”Lorenzo said and left. “Oh Bianca, I’m so sorry that I wasn’t here for you,I sure of been here for you”Genevieve said “Mother, The coma wasn’t you're fault and I wasn’t alone William the father was here and Daddy he been helping me so much”Bianca said “I guess we both had our Dads to help us”Genevieve said “Yes, So you're brother who everyone thought was dead is alive”Bianca said “Yes but I don’t trust him at all”Genevieve said “Really”Bianca said “Yes I think his up to something”Genevieve said “Mother, What else is going on”Bianca ask “My brain is damage from the coma, I don’t remember how to use a laptop or cell phone yet and the worst thing after all I can’t be a lawyer anymore, I don’t know what I’m going to do now”Genevieve said “I’m sorry Mother, But you will find what you want to do”Bianca said “Yes”Genevieve said she was getting tired as Lorenzo came down. “Genevieve, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Genevieve said “Can, I hold my great-grandson”Lorenzo ask and pick him up. “Grandfather, I’m glad you brought my mother back to me”Bianca said “Me too”Lorenzo said “I haven’t had my son baptism yet, I was hope you would be back soon”Bianca said “Oh I will help you plan it”Genevieve said “Yes, Genevieve you sure go to bed you had a long day and Bianca you and Nikolas-Alexander can stay here to I had a room set up for you both”Lorenzo said “Daddy when did you do that”Genevieve ask “On our way home”Lorenzo said “Thanks Grandfather, I would love to stay”Bianca said “Good , You can even move in if you want,, It’s time our whole family gets back together”Lorenzo said “Not all”Genevieve said and went upstairs with Bianca who was holding her son.

No comments:

Post a Comment