Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 15




At Jax house~ Jax and Skye were on the couch talking. “Jax , I been thinking maybe it’s time to let Lorenzo go”Skye said “Skye, I don’t want to come second in you're heart, If Lorenzo is the man you love you sure be with him not me”Jax said “I don’t think Lorenzo and I can make it work again”Skye said “I’m sorry”Jax said “Jax are you reject me”Skye ask “No, I’m being a support friend we need to let each other go and just be friends and raison our twins”Jax said “You're right, I’m sorry, I want you happy”Skye said “Thanks and I want you happy too”Jax said “If I take Lorenzo back, Well you promise not to take the twins from me”Skye ask “Yes , As long as our twins are safe”Jax said “I promise to kept them safe more then I keep my other children safe”Skye said “You're a good mother”Jax said “Oh not always, Genevieve would tell you if she was here and awake that I wasn’t a good mother”Skye said “I hope if Genevieve wake up you both get you're chance”Jax said “Me too”Skye said she pick up the twins. “We sure go”Skye said “Yes, See you both later”Jax said Skye left.

At Lila Rae~Lila Rae was their with Evan they were now married and having lunch together. “How was you're day”Evan ask “Good, I’m planning a surprise birthday party for mother with Jax”Lila Rae said “Oh , Are you trying to set up you're mother and Jax”Evan ask “Yes, Alright I want my mother to move on from Daddy, I hate to say this but Daddy leaving with Genevieve is the best thing that ever happened to our family Mother and I have been close again and been working together”Lila Rae said “You don’t miss you're father at all”Evan ask “A little”Lila Rae said “It’s okay to miss him”Evan said “I know”Lila Rae said

At Bianca~William was over spend time with Nikolas-Alexander. “How is our son”William ask “Good, William my father and I been thinking about a preschool”Bianca said “How much is it”William ask “Daddy, Is going to care for the cost”Bianca said “No his my son I will”William said “William, We both want the best for our son, Please just let my Daddy do this”Bianca said “Fine”William said “Thank you”Bianca said she kiss him. “Bianca, I do love you”William said “I love you too”Bianca said

No comments:

Post a Comment