Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 34


~At The Cassadine empire~ Bianca office~ Bianca was working when Alexander came in. “Daddy, How was dinner last night”Bianca ask “It was like old times with you're mother”Alexander said “Good, I do hope you and Mother fine you're away back to each other”Bianca said “I want that too but it’s not easy, You're mother has chance”Alexander said “Do you still love mother”Bianca ask “Yes that hasn’t chance”Alexander said “Then why not go back to the way things work”Bianca said “Oh Bianca, I know you want you're mother and I back together again but I don’t know if that will happened”Alexander said “I know it sounds silly but I want my parents back together”Bianca said “It’s not silly”Alexander said he hug his daughter.

At The Quartermaine~Genevieve and Alan were having tea together as Tracy came in. “Genevieve, It’s good to see you I’m glad you're back , I need you're help”Tracy said “It’s nice to see you to Aunt Tracy I did miss you, What do you need my help with”Genevieve ask “Well, I can’t run Mother foundation anymore with ELQ I’m busy and I was wonder if you want to run it”Tracy said “You want me to run Great-Grandmother foundation”Genevieve ask “Yes, I know you can do it”Tracy said “Genevieve, I think that’s a good idea”Alan said “Alright, I will try it”Genevieve said “Good, Genevieve I know you're scared but remember you're a Quartermaine and you can handle anything”Tracy said “Yes you can”Alan said “Thanks, I did miss my family”Genevieve said “I will set up a meeting with you to go over things”Tracy said “Sure”Genevieve said Tracy left. “Grandfather, Do you want to go for a walk around the grounds”Genevieve ask as Alan phone rang. “I have to take this , I will meet you outside”Alan said “Sure”Genevieve said and left with her cane.

Outside~ Genevieve went into the barn and look at the horse and pet one of them. “I miss riding”Genevieve said she got up on the horse and went for a ride the horse was going to fast.

Alan had finished his phone call as Skye came in. “Daddy, Was Genevieve here”Skye ask “Genevieve still is here, She's outside waiting for me to go for a walk”Alan said “Oh, Was Tracy here”Skye ask “Yes, Was that you're idea to have Genevieve work at mother foundation, Genevieve took it”Alan ask “Yes, My daughter needs something in her life, I know that Tracy would do it for Genevieve”Skye said “Yes, Tracy love her”Alan said “Yes, I guess this time it’s a good thing that Tracy love Genevieve, I always worry she would hurt my daughter”Skye said “I know”Alan said “Let’s go and fine Genevieve “Skye said they went outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment