Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 45

~At The warehouse~Luis and Diego were waiting for a shipping. “I can handle this”Diego said “No, Father ask us to both handle this for him and we will”Luis said “Fine, So you and father are close”Diego ask “Yes , We our”Luis said “We both had some hard times”Diego said “Yes we do”Luis said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo and Skye were havinglunch with Genevieve the maid was service lunch, “Hello Rose”Genevieve said “Genevieve it’s good to see you're back”Rose said in Spanish, “Sorry Rose my spanish is rusty”Genevieve said in spanish. “Rose finish service” Skye said in spanish. “So you're spanish is rusty”Lorenzo ask “Yes it must be from the coma, Maybe Rose can help me”Genevieve said as Rose left. “No Rose is the maid,I will get you a teacher”Lorenzo said “Yes, Daddy I know how important it is for us to know Spanish”Genevieve said “Well I’m proud of my heritage and I want you all to be too, I hope Nikolas-Alexander learns it too”Lorenzo said “I’m sure he will learn Greek and French, His going to take over the empire one day”Genevieve said “Yes, You're mother and I have news”Lorenzo said “Yes we do, I’m moving in”Skye said “Wow, With the twins”Genevieve ask “Yes, The twins are coming with me”Skye said “So you're back together, What about the divorced”Genevieve ask “It was never filed Skye said “Oh, How convenient”Genevieve said she smile as Alexander came in. “What are you doing here”Lorenzo ask as Genevieve got up. “I got the gardenia, Thank you”Genevieve said she kiss him on the cheek. “I’m glad you like them, I thought maybe we could go for a walk and talk”Alexander said “I don’t think so, Genevieve needs to rest”Lorenzo said “That’s a good idea”Genevieve said she grab her wrap. “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Daddy”Genevieve said “Lorenzo ,Let Genevieve go it’s good for her to walk”Skye said “Thanks Mother”Genevieve said she felt that Skye was the only one on her side and left with Alexander.

“Skye, Why did you do that”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo, You have control over Genevieve heath but if you control her even more you're going to lose her, Do you want that”Skye ask “No”Lorenzo said “Good, Then give Genevieve some room”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said

Outside~Alexander and Genevieve were holding hands. “I know it was suicide”Alexander said “I’m sorry, Now more then ever that Daddy is my medical guardian “Genevieve said “What, How can I help you”Alexander ask “Can you ask Alexis to be my lawyer and help me”Genevieve said “Sure”Alexander said “Thanks, I need to see her too”Genevieve said “You will”Alexander said “I hate that I’m back in his control “Genevieve said “You can’t let him control all of you”Alexander said “You're right, I did love that night when we had dinner”Genevieve said “I like it too”Alexander said they share a kiss. “I think we could get my mother on our side”Genevieve said “Maybe, I have an idea, Let’s have dinner tonight, With Bianca”Alexander said “Yes”Genevieve said Skye came out. “Genevieve, Your therapy is here “Skye said “I will see you later”Alexander said “Alright”Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment