Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 16



At England~Lorenzo house~Lorenzo was having dinner with Genevieve and Diego. “So we will leave first thing in the morning”Lorenzo said “Alright, What month is this”Genevieve ask “August” Lorenzo said “What is tomorrow date”Genevieve ask “August Ten”Lorenzo said “Mother, Birthday day”Genevieve said “Yes I guess so”Lorenzo said “Father, We both want you happy so if you want to be with Skye be with her”Diego said “I’m sure their are lot’s of woman in town who want Daddy, His ex-wife Carly Corinthos”Genevieve said “Carly is dead”Lorenzo said “What happened”Genevieve ask “Carly killed herself she had a breakdown”Lorenzo said “Oh”Genevieve said “Right now I don’t want an woman, I’m just happy to have all my children back and soon we will all be together”Lorenzo said “Yes we will”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I want you to try and get along with everyone when we go back home, Even you're mother”Lorenzo said “But Daddy she left me! I do remember some things when I was in a vegetable coma, Mother talking down to me like I was a baby”Genevieve said “I know it’s hard just try”Lorenzo said “Fine”Genevieve said “Good now let’s go to bed”Lorenzo said he help Genevieve up from her chair.

At Genevieve room~ Lorenzo help Genevieve to bed. “Genevieve, Stop worry about me, I’m going to be fine. We both are going to get a second chance and at our relationship to”Lorenzo said “I do want to fix us Daddy, You're the only one who fought for me”Genevieve said “Yes I’m”Lorenzo said he left.

No comments:

Post a Comment