Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 51

~At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were talking by them self. “Do you think it will work”Skye ask “It has too”Lorenzo said “Did you really mean it when you told Genevieve you would back off with her and Alexander”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said he took a slip of his drink. “Lorenzo, We been together for so long I know when you're lying”Skye said “Skye please, I don’t want Alexander with our daughter”Lorenzo said “You need to let it go or you will ruin things between you and Genevieve”Skye said

“Lila Rae, I get why you're upset but will you please just back off a little’’Skylar said “I will try”Lila Rae said “Thank you”Skylar said “You always see the good in everyone don’t you”Lila Rae said “Yes”Skylar said as Tracy came by. “Skylar is just like my mother”Tracy said “Thank you Aunt Tracy”Skylar said “I thought I was like my namesake”Lila Rae said

Outside~Genevieve and Dr Collins were talking. “So what do you think about what everyone say”Dr Collins said “I get that my family wants me to get better but how can I stop putting everyone life on hold if I’m living at home, Maybe it’s time I move out”Genevieve said “Do you think you can take care of yourself”Dr Collins ask “I could get a nurse to help me”Genevieve said “But there is something you're scared about”Dr Collins said “I’m scare that I may lose my temper or forget to do something that put my daughter or grandson in danger”Genevieve said “Then till then you can’t be on you're own”Dr Collins said “I hate that I’m back in his control in this house”Genevieve said “I know it’s not for long, Just till you're will”Dr Collins said “Let’s go back in”Genevieve said they went inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment