Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 44~




At General Hospital~Alan office~ Alan was looking at Diego case when Patrick came in. “Patrick, Did you work on Diego when he was shot that night”Alan ask “Yes I did, I can’t believe his alive after all this time”Patrick said “You did believe he was dead”Alan ask “Yes I did there was no way to save him”Patrick said “Then what happened that night”Alan ask “I don’t know, You know Lorenzo could of know that his son was alive this whole time”Patrick said “True, Diego was in trouble with the law then”Alan said “Yes”Patrick said “Lorenzo would do anything for his children”Alan said “Yeah”Patrick said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve came in. “You sure rest”Lorenzo said “Don’t tell me what to do! I’m going to get better and I’m going to get you out of my life and you will not be my medical guardian anymore! Genevieve yelled “Well you did this when you try to take you're own life! Lorenzo yelled “I wish I did die that night! I would rather be dead then control by you! Genevieve yelled “Genevieve Rae! Don’t ever that again! Skye yelled Genevieve went upstairs to her room. “Just give Genevieve time to calm down”Skye said “I will, So do you want to move in with me , You and the twins”Lorenzo ask he hold Skye arms. “Yes I want that”Skye said “Good”Lorenzo said they share a kiss. “Lorenzo, Do you have any more secrets”Skye ask “Yes, There is something you need to know about Diego”Lorenzo said “What”Skye ask “Come sit down”Lorenzo said they sit down. “I know that my son didn’t die that night, I ask someone to keep my son safe till the changer were drop and Diego could not be changed as the text message killer”Lorenzo said “Oh Lorenzo”Skye said “I would do it for any of our children to even the twins”Lorenzo said “I believe you, Who help you”Skye ask “I will tell you, Diego Mother, She alive”Lorenzo said “Oh my god”Skye said “I ask Marie to help our son”Lorenzo said “I understand and I will keep you're secret”Skye said “Thanks”Lorenzo said they share a kiss. “I’m glad you told me”Skye said “I want us to have a honest relationship like we did before”Lorenzo said “Me too, So Marie alive”Skye ask “No, After she saved Diego I heard she died, It was cancer”Lorenzo said “Does Diego know this”Skye said “I haven’t told him yet”Lorenzo said “You sure”Skye said

Genevieve room~Genevieve was looking around her room there was a lot of gardenia all over the room. Genevieve pick up the card it was from Alexander. “Genevieve, I hope you like Gardenia still, I would like to have dinner again, I miss you, We need to talk”Alexander. Skye came in. “Wow, Who sent you all the gardenia”Skye ask “Alexander”Genevieve said “Yes, I remember he love sending you them”Skye said “Yes, It was always the flower I got from Alexander, I ask Victor once to buy me gardenia and he say it wasn’t fair to ask that off him so he went me red rose”Genevieve said “Victor right”Skye said “Mother, Why are you here”Genevieve ask as Lorenzo came in. “Who sent you all these gardenia”Lorenzo ask “Alexander , You can’t stop it”Genevieve said “Lunch is ready”Lorenzo said “I don’t want lunch”Genevieve said “Come on Genevieve, You're mother and I would like to have a nice lunch with you and we can talk”Lorenzo said “Fine”Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment