Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 8~


At England~ Lorenzo house~ Lorenzo was walking up and down on the floor worry because Genevieve was late when Diego came in. “Father, I’m sure Genevieve is fine, I beat she love shopping”Diego said “Yes you're sister does, When I give Genevieve her first credit card she went over her limit that I took the credit card away, Skye though I sure of not been so upset, We do have money but I want to raise you're brother and sisters to not be spoiled, I wish I could of raise you son”Lorenzo said “Father, It’s in the past”Diego said “Yes this is our second chance and mine with Genevieve too, We always didn’t get along on many thing”Lorenzo said “Yeah, I beat Genevieve being a lawyer didn’t help”Diego said “No”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came in with shopping bags in her hand. “Wow, Genevieve did you buy the whole store”Lorenzo said “No, I didn’t go over my limit and I brought you something Daddy”Genevieve said she pull out a box and handle it to Lorenzo it was a tie. “That’s for take care of me”Genevieve said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “You're welcome, Diego I didn’t know what you like”Genevieve said “That’s okay”Diego said “So I take it you remember how to shop”Lorenzo said “Yes, I found some great shoes”Genevieve said “Well you sure get ready ,You're therapy will be today”Lorenzo said “Alright, Daddy where is my laptop”Genevieve ask “It has a virus so I want to take it to the store”Lorenzo said “Oh, I’m going to chance”Genevieve said and went upstairs.

At Port Charles~Skylar was at the park with her children and on the phone. “Daddy, Please come home”Skylar said as Skye came by. “Skylar”Skye said Skylar hand up the phone. “Did you talk to you're father”Skye ask “Mother, If I did talk to Daddy I would not tell you! I still can’t believe how you just walk away from Genevieve! Skylar yelled “I hate myself for what I did but it was so hard to take care of you're sister and the twins”Skye said “I would never choose one child over another! Skylar yelled “I know, You're not me”Skye said “No! I’m not thank god”Skylar yelled and pick up her children and left.

Skye sit on the bench and cried.

At England~ At Lorenzo’s ~Genevieve was working with her therapy. “What color is this”The woman ask “Yellow , Look I know all my color and shape this is pointless! Genevieve yelled “No it’s not”The woman said “Well I’m not doing it! Genevieve yelled and went upstairs as Lorenzo came in. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “Genevieve doesn’t want to do any work”The woman said “I will talk to her”Lorenzo said and went upstairs. “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “I don’t need to learn my shapes and colors! I know them all and I’m not doing it”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “No! Genevieve yelled and pick up a vase and throw it. “I just want to go home! I need to see my daughter! Genevieve yelled and Lorenzo hug her. “Alright, We can go home”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment