Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 29~”Past Love”




At Lorenzo~ Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve”Lorenzo yelled as Skye came in. “Skye, Have you seen our daughter Genevieve”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo, Now calm down but Genevieve went to deal with her past and it’s time we deal with ours”Skye said Lorenzo touch his face. “Alexander”Lorenzo said “Yes now just let them be”Skye said “Genevieve can’t be alone”Lorenzo said “Bianca give Genevieve a cell phone and taught her how to use it”Skye said “I still don’t like it”Lorenzo said “You never like Genevieve and Alexander”Skye said “No but now it’s different now”Lorenzo said they sit down. “Lorenzo you need to give Genevieve some space”Skye said “I guess you're right I just don’t want to lose her again”Lorenzo said “I know, Now why don't we have some dinner and talk”Skye said “Sure, I guess we could go out”Lorenzo said “I was thinking we order pizza like we did on our first date”Skye ask “I like that”Lorenzo said

At Wyndemere~Alexander was sitting up the table and the room as Genevieve came in. “Genevieve you look great”Alexander said “Thank you, You look handsome too”Genevieve said she touch his face. “I had the cook make you're favorite fish”Alexander said Genevieve and Alexander sit down to dinner. “Genevieve, I’m glad that you wake up”Alexander said “I’m not the same person I was”Genevieve said “Me either, I did visit you”Alexander said “I remember”Genevieve said “You do”Alexander ask “Yes, I remember everything that was say to me”Genevieve said “Good, Bianca miss you so much, I try my best to help her but it wasn’t the same”Alexander said “I know a child needs her mother, Alexander can you forgive me for giving Bianca away”Genevieve ask “Yes, I wasn’t there for you and our daughter”Alexander said he touch her face. “I wish you were”Genevieve said “Me too, I still love you”Alexander said “Oh Alexander I’m not the same person I was, I have brain damage”Genevieve said “I’m sure you're the same fighter and strong woman”Alexander said “I don’t know who I’m anymore”Genevieve said “You will find it, Genevieve do you forgive me about what I did to you”Alexander ask “Yes I do,You were anger then when you came back and I get that, I’m anger too”Genevieve said “At you're mother”Alexander ask “Yes and more”Genevieve said

At Lorenzo~Lorenzo and Skye were sitting on the couch eating pizza. “This is just like that day”Skye said “Yes it is, Skye when I was gone did you and Jax get together”Lorenzo ask “No, We our just raise the twins”Skye said “You still love me”Lorenzo ask he touch Skye face.”Yes, What about you”Skye ask “I was too busy take care of Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Yes, And now it’s time for both of us to get our life back”Skye said “Yes I guess”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, You can’t always take care of Genevieve”Skye said “I know that’s what scare me the most”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Are you back in”Skye ask “Yes I’m, I know am the most powerful mob boss in town”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo if we get back together ,Jax will take the twins from me because of you and I can’t lose them”Skye said “I can’t give it up not even for you”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Don’t you love me”Skye ask “Always, But I can’t give it up”Lorenzo said “I don’t know what we will do then I can’t lost my twins”Skye said “Their are ways”Lorenzo said “Leave Jax alone, We hurt him enough”Skye said “Yes we have and I will”Lorenzo said “Good”Skye said Lorenzo kiss Skye. “I sure go”Skye said “Skye, You sure know that our son is join me”Lorenzo said Skye got up. “Lorenzo! I told you to let our son have his own dream, I will not get that phone call in the middle of the night! Skye yelled “You will not I will keep our son safe”Lorenzo said “You can’t promise that”Skye said Lorenzo took her arm. “Don’t go”Lorenzo said Skye left.

At Alexander~Alexander and Genevieve were having dinner still. “Alexander, Is there anyone else”Genevieve ask “Their was woman to just keep my bed warm but no one has my heart like you”Alexander said “Alexander, We need to take this slow”Genevieve said “Sure and Genevieve I know you're scared but you can get you're life back I know you”Alexander said “You always know me better then I know myself”Genevieve said “Yes I do”Alexander said “This was nice but I sure go home”Genevieve said “Sure, Thanks for coming”Alexander said he kiss her on the cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment