Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 5

~At England~ Lorenzo’s house~ Lorenzo and Genevieve were home talking to Diego. “So after I was shot by Sam McCall, Someone saved me and promise to keep me safe if I work for them”Diego said “Oh so you're in Daddy business too”Genevieve said “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Yes, I’m and very powerful here”Diego said “Why didn’t you tell Daddy you were alive”Genevieve ask “It wasn’t safe, I’m sorry”Diego said Lorenzo came by him. “It’s okay, I’m glad you're alive son, I miss you so much”Lorenzo said and they share a hug. “I’m glad to see you again too, So why are you here in England”Diego ask “I been in a coma for a year, Daddy took me to a clinic here that help me wake up”Genevieve said “Oh, How did you end up in a coma”Diego ask “I was just going to ask Daddy that tonight”Genevieve ask “You were poison””Lorenzo said “By whom”Genevieve ask “You're cook was hired by Julian Jerome”Lorenzo said “Why would Julian poised you” Diego ask “I put him in jail,I’m a lawyer”Genevieve said “Wow! You must be a good one”Diego said “I was, I put Daddy and Luis in jail”Genevieve said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Wow! You're own father and brother! Diego yelled “Diego you're sister and I made up for that, I’m so glad to have both my children here”Lorenzo said “How long are you staying”Diego ask “I’m not sure, I hope you come back with us to Port Charles when we go, I want you to meet you're brother Luis and you're sisters Lila Rae and Skylar and you have niece and nephew too” Lorenzo said “Maybe I will”Diego said “Is it safe for you”Genevieve ask “Yes”Diego said “Daddy, Where is Julian is he in jail”Genevieve ask “Genevieve, You sure get ready for bed, Today was you're first day out “Lorenzo said “I take that as you killed him”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Go to bed”Lorenzo said “Stop! I’m not a child! So I been in a coma for a year but I’m a grown woman! I’m a grandmother for god sake! Genevieve yelled and ran upstairs.

“Wow”Diego said “Genevieve been thought a lot this has been hard on her”Lorenzo said “Where is Skye”Diego ask “We are over, Skye has two young babies with Jax and she choice to take care of them instead of our daughter, I was the only one who believe Genevieve would wake up”Lorenzo said “That’s good but I know you father, You still love Skye”Diego said “Enough! Now I want you to stay here,I want my son back”Lorenzo said “Sure Father”Diego said “Good, I’m going to check on you're sister, She needs a lot of patience right now”Lorenzo said “Yes father”Diego said Lorenzo went upstairs.

Genevieve room~Genevieve was sitting in bed looking at her laptop when Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve, What are you doing”Lorenzo ask “Nothing, I want to go online but I forget how”Genevieve said she cried and Lorenzo sit on the bed. “Oh Genevieve I know you are frustrated but you can’t push yourself just one thing at a time”Lorenzo said “You're right, Sorry I yell at you it’s just this coma took a year of my life and I want it back”Genevieve said “You will, Now let’s get some rest you have therapy in the morning”Lorenzo said Lorenzo took the laptop and help Genevieve in bed. “Goodnight Princess”Lorenzo said “Night Daddy, I’m glad Diego is back”Genevieve said “Me too, Tonight I have both my children back who I thought I lose”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve and left with her laptop and close the door. “I will keep you both safe”Lorenzo said

At Port Charles~The Quartermaine mansion~Skye was rocking Laurel who could not slept. “You're name after Lorenzo, I still love him, I haven’t file the papers yet, I want to stop but I love him, I wish it would be easy and I would love you're father but he hurt me”Skye said

At England~ Lorenzo room~ Lorenzo went into his room and took off his jacket and look at his wedding ring that was on. “Damn you Skye! Why can’t I stop loving you! Lorenzo yelled

No comments:

Post a Comment