Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 35~


At the Quartermaine grounds~Genevieve was still riding the horse not wear a helmet when the horse throw her off and Genevieve lay on the ground and pass out. Alan and Skye came out and look for Genevieve. “Genevieve! Skye yelled as She and Alan came by Genevieve who was pass out. “Genevieve baby please wake up”Skye said “I will call 911”Alan said Alan call for help. “Genevieve baby please don’t go back in you're coma”Skye said Alan hang up the phone and look at Genevieve. “Daddy is my daughter going to be okay”Skye ask “I don’t know”Alan said “This isn’t good, I didn’t get my daughter back just to lose her again! Skye yelled as the ambulance came by and took Genevieve. “I call Lorenzo to meet us at General Hospital, His going to be so upset I told Lorenzo that Genevieve would be fine on her own”Skye said she call Lorenzo. “Lorenzo, Meet me at General Hospital, It’s about Genevieve”Skye said and hang up. “Skye, It’s going to be okay”Alan said “Are you talking as a doctor or as a Dad”Skye ask “Dad”Alan said they share a hug and then went to the hospital.

At The Cassadine Empire~Alexander was looking at a picture of him and Genevieve when they were dating. “Can we get it back or is it too late for us”Alexander ask as Emily came in. “Mother, Why are you here”Alexander ask “I ran into Bianca she told me about you're date with Genevieve , I figure you may need to talk”Emily ask “Oh Mother, Do you think it’s too late for Genevieve and I, We been apart for so long”Alexander ask “I don’t think it’s too late for both of you, You're father and I were a part for so long too and we found a way to be together and you can do”Emily said “Thanks Mother, Bianca wants Genevieve and I back together”Alexander said “What about you”Emily ask “I want that too and a family with Genevieve”Alexander said “Then don’t let anything or anyone stop you”Emily said “I’m sure Lorenzo is more over protected even now”Alexander said “Oh yes, I’m sure but Genevieve is a grow woman”Emily said “True and I know who could help us”Alexander said “Skye”Emily said “Yes, Skye always love Genevieve and I together”Alexander said “She can get Lorenzo to reason”Emily said “Yes, Thanks Mother”Alexander said

At General Hospital~Skye and Alan came in with Genevieve who was on the stretcher when Lorenzo came in. “Genevieve”Lorenzo said he touch her hair. “What the hell happened to my daughter! Lorenzo yelled “We found Genevieve on the grounds she was riding a horse”Alan said “What in the right mind give Genevieve that idea that it was a good idea to do that! Lorenzo yelled “Genevieve and I were going to go for a walk around the grounds she was waiting for me”Alan said “Lorenzo, Just calm down and let Dr Drake look at our daughter”Skye said Dr Drake took Genevieve to a room to be look at. “Why isn’t Genevieve wake up! What if she goes back in a coma”Lorenzo ask “I’m scare too”Skye said “I sure of never let her go alone! Lorenzo yelled “Lorenzo please”Skye said Lorenzo took Skye hand, “I will call the family”Alan said “Thanks”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment