Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 18~”Where Skye”




At Port Charles~ The Quartermaine mansion~Alan was on the phone. “You haven’t seen her, Thank you”Alan said and hang up as Skylar and Lila Rae and Luis came in. “Grandfather , What is it”Lila Rae ask “You're mother, She missing, Skye didn’t come home last night, I’m worry”Alan said “Mother would not drink”Lila Rae said “I hope not she been so strong this couple of month”Alan said “Yeah, So strong in leaving you're children”Skylar said “Skylar, I know it’s hard to understand what you're mother did but it not up to us to judge and we need to find you're mother”Alan said “Yes, Beside tonight's Mother surprise birthday party”Lila Rae said “Where do you think Mother would go”Luis ask “I don’t know, I know she been missing you're father and the family she had”Alan said “That’s it! Mother’s at our old house”Lila Rae said they left.

At Jax ~Jax and Alexis were having breakfast together. “So you and Skye are at peace”Alexis ask “Yes, We our just going to raise the twins like we been doing”Jax said “So you're going to move on”Alexis said “Yes, I’m going to try”Jax said “Good, I’m sure you will find someone”Alexis said “Thanks, How are you and Ned”Jax ask “Good”Alexis said

At Skye/Lorenzo old house~ Lila Rae, Alan, Skylar,Luis came in. “Mother! The children yelled and went upstairs to fine Skye in bed. “Mother”Skylar said “Skye wake up. “What is going on”Skye ask “We were worry about you”Alan said “Oh, Last night I could not slept so I came to check out our old house, I miss our family”Skye said “I miss it too”Skylar said “Me too”Lila Rae said “We did have happy memories in this house”Luis said “Yes we did”Skye said “”I’m so glad you're alright”Alan said “It was either this or a drink”Skye said “Good choice”Alan said “Yes, I’m glad you're okay Mother”Skylar said “Me too”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment