Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 49

~At Bianca~ Bianca was rocking her son. “Soon my parents will be together and we will all be a family”Bianca said as Raelyn came in. “Raelyn , You're back”Bianca said “Yes, The maid let me in, I’m sorry about Aunt Genevieve try to kill herself”Raelyn said “Thanks, I’m so glad Mother is fine for now”Bianca said “Yes, I heard Grandfather has custody”Raelyn said “Yes”Bianca said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo and Genevieve and Skye came in. “You sure shower and chance”Lorenzo said “How dare you come into the hotel and treat me like that! I had every right to be with Alexander! I’m not a child just because you our in changer of my medical care doesn’t mean you can control me”Genevieve yelled “This man has hurt you, I was just looking out for you”Lorenzo said “No it’s not about that! You just like to control me! You both do! But as a child you could never control me and I still will not let you! Genevieve yelled “You have no say now! Lorenzo yelled “You both need to calm down before you say something you can’t take back”Skye said Lorenzo pour a drink and walk by the fireplace. “This isn’t the first time you try to kill yourself, Remember, It was when you were in the plane crash and had burns everywhere on you're body”Lorenzo said “I still do”Genevieve said “Yes, I remember walking in on you trying to cut you're wrist, I was so scare and then now too I will not let you give in and kill yourself”Lorenzo said “You don’t need to control me”Genevieve said “Genevieve, You sure take you're pills, We will have a nurse here soon”Lorenzo said he open the pill bottle and give Genevieve the pills and a glass of water. Genevieve took her pills. “So Genevieve do you see that I’m doing this for love”Lorenzo ask “Yes Daddy”Genevieve said she didn’t believe her father for one min. “Good, You sure shower , Dr Collins is coming today”Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy”Genevieve said Lorenzo kiss Genevieve on her forehead and went upstairs. “That went easy”Skye said “Yes it did, Maybe Genevieve is seeing things my way”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment