Saturday, January 23, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 64


~At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo and Skye were home. “How did it go with Genevieve”Lorenzo ask “Good, We talk”Skye said as Genevieve came in. “Mother, I will take the job”Genevieve said “Good, I’m glad”Skye said “You will be great at it”Lorenzo said “Yeah , I need to chance I’m meeting Aunt Tracy to go over the charity”Genevieve said “Take it easy”Lorenzo said The nanny came down with Nikolas-Alexander who was crying. “Is Bianca here, Nikolas-Alexander will not stop crying”The nanny said “No Bianca is going to be late, Let me have my grandson”Genevieve said she hold Nikolas-Alexander, “I’m going to put him in the stroller and show Nikolas-Alexander the horse that will work, Would it my sweet boy”Genevieve said she put Nikolas-Alexander in the stroller and left. “I’m glad Genevieve is gone, We need to talk”Skye said “Alright, What about”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo, Is it true that you're not just Genevieve medical guardian”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “You want to keep her here forever”Skye ask “Why not, We just got Genevieve back”Lorenzo ask “Yes we did but we can’t keep Genevieve here forever it’s time to let her go”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said

Outside~ On the grounds~Genevieve was push Nikolas-Alexander in his stroller, “Nikolas-Alexander, When you get older I’m going to teach you how to ride, You're mother love to ride too, Oh I love you so much”Genevieve said he stop crying and Genevieve carry him back inside. “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Sh Sh. He finally stop crying"Genevieve said
 “He likes his nana”Skye said “Yes,I’m going to put him upstairs”Genevieve said she carry him upstairs. “Genevieve, Love her grandson so much, I have a feeling she regrets giving up Bianca”Skye said “Maybe”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I think this is a great compromise”Skye said “I guess”Lorenzo said

At Nikolas-Alexander room~ Genevieve was putting in bed. “You look so much like you're Grandfather Alexander, Oh Nikolas-Alexander I want to make up everything I miss with you're mother with you, I love you”Genevieve said she kiss her grandson and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment