Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 57


~At Skye office~Skye was working when AJ came in. “AJ, I’m glad you're here”Skye said “So why did you call me “AJ ask “I know that Jax was taking over ELQ, I help him and I want you to help me run it with Jax”Skye said “I know you help Jax, I will join you”AJ said “Good, We can take over this town even more , We owe two hotel that are a hit in this town”Skye said “Yes what else can we owe”AJ ask “With the both of us we can take over this town”Skye said “Have you heard from Jax”AJ ask “No, I’m worry Ja hasn’t call me since he left you would think he would want to say Hello to his children”Skye said “I guess”AJ said as a woman came in. “Mrs. Alcazar this letter came from you”The woman said and give it to Skye and left. Skye open the letter it was from Jax. Dear Skye, I’m going to stay in London with Josslyn, I meet someone and I’m happy, I set up a trust fund for our twins”Jax said

“This letter doesn’t make sense that Jax just left our twins”Skye said “Skye, You need to talk to Lorenzo he could be behind this”AJ said “That’s what Genevieve say too”Skye said “How is it going with her”AJ said “It’s not that easy, I have a feeling that Lorenzo is going to try to get Genevieve to stay with us”Skye said “Do you want that”AJ ask “I do want to be close with my daughter, But Genevieve can’t be on her own”Skye said “Does Genevieve know that”AJ ask “No, I need to go home soon. , Lila Rae is coming over for dinner”Skye said “That’s sure be fun”AJ said “Yeah”Skye said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve room~Genevieve was waking up to fine Lorenzo sitting in a chair watching her. “Daddy, Why are you in my room”Genevieve ask “I just came to check on you, Are you feeling better”Lorenzo ask “Yes a little tired still”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I get you want to go out but you can’t go out long, You don’t have the same energy you did before”Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy”Genevieve said “You're sister Lila Rae is coming over for dinner tonight, You need to get ready soon”Lorenzo said “Alright”Genevieve said Lorenzo left as Bianca came in. “Mother, Are you feeling better”Bianca ask “Yes, Come lay with me”Genevieve said Bianca came into the bed and lay down with her mother. “I’m sorry about today, I didn’t know you would get tired”Bianca said “It’s not you're fault, I’m sure my mother is upset that I took a nap she hate when we would nap turn the day when we were kids it doesn’t look right”Genevieve said “Yeah”Bianca said as Skye came in. “Genevieve, You're up good, I want you to get ready soon for dinner, Lila Rae is coming so please behave”Skye said “Yes Mother”Genevieve said “Thank you, Do you want me to help you”Skye ask “No”Genevieve said she got up and had another dizzy spell. “Mother”Bianca said “I’m okay, I just need a min”Genevieve said as Nikolas-Alexander was crying. “I sure check on my son”Bianca said and left. “Genevieve, Could you be pregnant, Did Alexander wear a condom”Skye ask “Mother, I’m sure Alexander did”Genevieve said “I hope so, You can’t take care of a child yet”Skye said “Mother, Do you want me here”Genevieve ask “Yes I do, I want to fix us”Skye said she took her daughter's hand. “Let me help you get dress”Skye said “Alright,Who else is coming”Genevieve ask “Just Lila Rae and Evan”Skye said “Oh”Genevieve said Skye pull out a black dress. “Wear this”Skye said “Yes Mother”Genevieve said she went into the bathroom and chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment