Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 14~”Sons and Fathers”




At Port Charles~The Quartermaine hotel~ Skye and Luis were meeting with AJ. “Uncle AJ , Do you have a job for me”Luis ask “Yes, Our dining room manager just quit today”AJ said “Really, That’s great”Skye said “Don’t hire me because I’m family, I’m sorry about the restaurant”Luis said “It wasn’t you're fault that the economy sucks right now”AJ said “Thank you”Luis said “Well that job yours if you want it and promise me you are not working with you're father”AJ said “I promise, I been trying to get a hold of father to tell him I’m done”Luis said “Good, Luis we all love you”AJ said “I love you too”Luis said “Why don’t you go meet the other kitchen working”AJ said “Alright, Thanks Mother”Luis said and left. “AJ , Thank you so much, I hope this works”Skye said “Me too, I want Luis out of the mob too”AJ said “Yes”Skye said “Have you heard from Lorenzo at all”AJ said “No”Skye said “I’m sorry”AJ said “It’s okay, It’s time I move on”Skye said “Yes it is”AJ said “I’m going to pick up the twins at Jax house”Skye said and left.

At The dining room~ Luis was talking to the workers when Michael came by. “Luis, I heard you were working here”Michael said as the worker left. “Yes, I’m, Are you okay with it”Luis ask “Yes I’m”Michael said “Thanks, Mother wants me to quit working with my Father”Luis said “Good, I hope you do,I know what it’s like to look up to a father but you don’t have to be like them just because you look up to them”Michael said “Yeah I guess, I just always wanted to be like father to have his love and respect”Luis said “I’m sure you have it”Michael said “I hope so, Who do you think of as you're father, AJ or Sonny”Luis ask “I did love Sonny but things chance, I love AJ his my father”Michael said “No one knows this but after I came back to father and Mother I used to miss Luis”Luis said “Well you had a right to miss him you thought he was you're father”Michael said “Yes I did”Luis said “Let me help you get out of the mob”Michael said “Alright, How is Josslyn”Luis ask “A mess she miss you”Luis said

At England~ Lorenzo house~Lorenzo was working when Diego came back in. “I’m sorry about you're sister”Lorenzo said “It’s okay, Father I want to join you when we go back to Port Charles and take over the town”Diego said “Yes you will join me and you're brother Luis and we will take over Port Charles and no one can stop us”Lorenzo said “No, Not even Genevieve, I heard she can’t be a lawyer anymore, You must be happy”Diego said “I’m not happy that you're sister isn’t happy but I’m glad she not a lawyer anymore, No one can touch us”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment