Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 48~

The next day~At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was up early on the phone when Skye came down wearing her robe as he hang up the phone. “Lorenzo. What is going on”Skye ask “Genevieve didn't’ come home last night., She not pick up her phone and I’m worry”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, It’s Genevieve she just doing this to get attention from you, Genevieve is just like me”Skye said “Skye, Genevieve can’t be alone we both know what she will do if she alone, Genevieve doesn’t have common sense”Lorenzo said “Well let me call AJ I beat they had dinner at the hotel”Skye said Skye call AJ. “AJ, Did Genevieve and Bianca have dinner last night at you're hotel, Oh thank you”Skye said she hang up. “What did you find out”Lorenzo ask “Genevieve had dinner with Alexander”Skye said “And”Lorenzo said “Calm down but Alexander rent a room”Skye said “Let’s go”Lorenzo said “I need to get dress, You calm down”Skye said “Fine”Lorenzo said Skye went upstairs and Lorenzo opening his safe and pull out a gun.

At The Quartermaine hotel~Alexander and Genevieve room~Alexander was still in bed and got up to fine Genevieve. “Genevieve”Alexander said she came out of the bathroom wearing a maid outfit. “So what do you think”Genevieve ask “I think I need to take that off you”Alexander said “I remember when I wear this outfit in The city remember, We were on a trip”Genevieve ask “Yes I do”Alexander said he kiss Genevieve and pick her up and put her on the dresser as Lorenzo kick the door in Skye came in too. “Daddy”Genevieve said “Get you're hands off my daughter! Lorenzo yelled he pull out the gun. “Daddy put the gun away! Genevieve said and she got up. “What the hell did he do to you here, and what are you wearing”Lorenzo ask “You have no right to know that or be here! Why can’t you just leave me alone! I’m not a child”Genevieve said “You're a heiress! Act like it! Skye will you help our daughter get dress”Lorenzo ask “Put the gun down first”Skye said “Daddy”Genevieve said “Go with you're mother”Lorenzo said he put the gun back in his jacket.

Skye help Genevieve get dress. “Mother, I just want to be alone with my boyfriend, I’m not a teenage”Genevieve said “I know just let you're father calm down”Skye said “Well you help me”Genevieve ask “Yes”Skye said she touch her daughter's hair.

Lorenzo and Alexander were alone. “Genevieve, Isn’t a child you can’t stop us”Alexander said “What to beat”Lorenzo ask as Skye and Genevieve came out. “Genevieve”Alexander said Lorenzo took Genevieve hand. “Let’s go now! Lorenzo yelled “Alexander”Genevieve said “It will be okay, I promise you”Alexander said “Last night was wonderful”Genevieve said and they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment