Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 37


~At General Hospital~Skye was sitting down looking at a picture of Genevieve when Rae came by. “Mother”Skye said Rae took her hand. “Alan call me about Genevieve”Rae said “I’m glad he did, Mother I could lose my daughter all over again, I never got a chance to fix our relationship”Skye said “Skye, We don’t know if Genevieve will wake up but you can’t give up yet”Rae said “You're right I can’t”Skye said and went into Genevieve room. “Genevieve please sweetheart wake up, I’m sorry for leaving you”Skye said she hug her daughter as Lorenzo came in. “I wish I could fix this for our daughter and bring her back again”Lorenzo said “I wish you could to, You're a great father”Skye said “You're a great mother , Genevieve know that, When I told Genevieve that she like you she would get upset but I could tell she like it”Lorenzo said “Genevieve is like the both of us”Skye said “Yes she is”Lorenzo said

At The Quartermaine Barn~ Alexander came in and look around it didn’t make sense to him that Genevieve fell of the horse she was a great riding and had many lesson as a child and never fell of a horse like this when he found a pair of scissors hiding away. “Oh Goddess why” Alexander said and took the scissors and left.

At Lorenzo coffee shop~Lila Rae was getting some coffee when Evan came in to meet her. “So did you tell you're family that we our engaged”Evan ask “I was but then Grandfather call me, My sister had an accident, “We may lose her again”Lila Rae said “I’m sorry”Evan said “I can’t lose my little sister, Grow up I call her a pain but she isn’t a pain”Lila Rae said “I know, And so Does Genevieve”Evan said “Thanks, I love you”Lila Rae said “I love you and I want to know you're whole family and Genevieve”Evan said he kiss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment