Friday, January 29, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 68


~At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve was their with Skye and Lorenzo. “So you really want to be with Alexander”Lorenzo ask “How can you hate Alexander but support Lila Rae with Evan”Genevieve ask “I know what Alexander did to you”Lorenzo said “That is between Alexander and I and we made peace with it, It’s up to me to forgive him not anyone else”Genevieve said “I just think you can do better princess”Lorenzo said as Diego came in. “Father, We need to talk”Diego said “Alright, Genevieve take it easy on you're first day”Lorenzo said he left. “Genevieve, You're father is trying to back off don’t push it”Skye said “I’m not asking for too much, To have my life back I’m old enough”Genevieve said “You're right, Let’s go to the office”Skye said “Mother, Are you really sure that Jax just fall in love with someone else and is leaving his children”Genevieve said “ I don’t believe it either but I guess I don’t know Jax like I thought I did”Skye said “Really”Genevieve ask “Yes, People do chance and Jax was gone for so long”Skye said “Oh”Genevieve said they left.

At The warehouse~Lorenzo and Diego and Luis were talking. “Father, Did you really ask Evan to come join us”Luis ask “Yes, We can trust him, I don’t want to share this town with anyone”Lorenzo said “Alright, The new shipment will be here in a few weeks”Diego said “Good, This time I will run this town and no one can touch us, I have the government on our side too, I’m paying him”Lorenzo said “Good, I can’t go back to jail”Luis said “You will not son”Lorenzo said

On the docks~Genevieve and Skye were walking when John came by. “John”Genevieve said “Genevieve, I sure miss you at the office but I’m glad you're awake”John said “Thanks, I miss work too, How is Scotty doing as the new prosecutor”Genevieve ask “Not as good as you are”John said “I’m sure he isn’t”Skye said “I sure go but we sure caught up soon”John said “Yes”Genevieve said John left. “Are you okay”Skye ask “I just wish I could of been prosecutor of this town, I would do so many things”Genevieve said “Like take you're father down”Skye ask “Yes, If Daddy is breaking the law”Genevieve said

No comments:

Post a Comment