Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 30

~At Bianca~Bianca was looking at a picture of parents together. “Soon you both will be married and I will have my parents together”Bianca said as Genevieve came in. “Bianca,You're still up”Genevieve said “Yes, I was hope you would come here”Bianca said “Yes, I had the nice time with you're father”Genevieve said “That’s great mother, Do you want to stay here”Bianca ask “Yes , But first I need to call Daddy”Genevieve said she pull out her phone. “Grandfather is number 2 on you're phone”Bianca said “Thank you”Genevieve said she called Lorenzo. “Daddy, Please calm down I’m staying with Bianca, Yes I took my pills”Genevieve said and hang up the phone. “How did Grandfather take it”Bianca ask “Alright, Daddy is just worry about me”Genevieve said “Yes, So did you and Daddy get close”Bianca ask as Nikolas-Alexander start to cry. “I need to check on my son, I will have the maid make us some tea”Bianca said “Sure that will be nice”Genevieve said she sit down she was so tired from her dinner with Alexander.

At The Quartermaine~Monica was in the room as Skye came in. “Skye, Are you okay”Monica ask “Kind of, I just had dinner with Lorenzo”Skye said “Oh no”Monica said “I still love him Monica, But it may not happened because of his lifestyle”Skye said “That never stop you before”Monica said “Well now it’s different Lorenzo is bring our son into his lifestyle”Skye said “I’m sorry, That is unforgettable “Monica said “Yes it is,Before Lorenzo came back I was trying to save our son but Luis has always look up to his father”Skye said “Yes , I get why you're upset with Lorenzo but Luis is a grown man”Monica said “That’s true”Skye said

At Genevieve old house~Bianca and Genevieve were having tea.”So you and Daddy had a nice time”Bianca ask “Yes, The cook made my favorite fish and warm rolls and dinner salad”Genevieve said “That’s good, I know Daddy love you”Bianca said “You want us together don’t you”Genevieve ask “Yes, I do, I know it’s silly but I want my parents together”Bianca said “Oh Bianca, I would love to be with you're father and have a child with him”Genevieve said “But”Bianca said “But it maynot happened and I don’t want you to get you're hopes up”Genevieve said “I know and Mother I can handle anything”Bianca said “I know you can, You're a Quartermaine, Cassadine., Alcazar”Genevieve said “Yes I’m”Bianca said

No comments:

Post a Comment