Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 4~



At The Quartermaine~Monica and Alan were

having drinks when Skye came in. “Skye, How is you're company with Jax doing”Alan ask “Great”Skye said”I’m sure it’s real great, We know you took a deal from ELQ”Monica said “It’s just business”Skye said “Really”Monica said “If you want me to move on I will”Skye said “No, We don’t want that, We enjoy you and the twins being here”Alan said “Yes we do”Monica said “Thank you ,I like staying here too, I’m going to check on the twins and go to bed”Skye said and left. Alan went by the fireplace and look at a picture of Genevieve. “I miss Genevieve”Alan said “I know, I wish we know what is going on”Monica said “We sure not be surprised that Lorenzo isn’t tell us and keep Genevieve from all of us”Alan said “No”Monica said

At England~At a restaurant~Lorenzo and Genevieve came in. “Daddy,I don’t know about this”Genevieve said “It’s going to be okay”Lorenzo said a host came by. “Can I get you a table”The host ask “Yes, Two for Alcazar”Lorenzo said as a man overheard them and watch them. Lorenzo and Genevieve went to a table. “Can I get you something to drink”The host ask “Yes I will have coffee, Genevieve”Lorenzo ask “Just tea for now”Genevieve said the host left. “Genevieve I know you been thought a lot but it’s going to be fine you're going to heal”Lorenzo said “How did you fight for me with the DNR and Lila Rae being my guardian “Genevieve ask “I took Lila Rae to court and won”Lorenzo said “Wow, So you and Lila Rae aren’t close anymore”Genevieve ask “No, But I’m glad I did, Genevieve are you glad you made it”Lorenzo ask “Yes, I want to see Bianca so bad”Genevieve said “You will soon”Lorenzo said they order some food. “I need to use the ladies room”Genevieve said and left and went to the bathroom and look at herself in the mirror and left the bathroom and ran into a man. “Sorry”Genevieve said “It’s okay, Can I walk you back to you're date”The man ask “That’s not my date, That’s my father”Genevieve said “Oh”The man said Genevieve went back to the table as the food arrive. Genevieve wasn’t sure what to do. “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “I forget how to eat, I haven’t had real food yet”Genevieve said “Just pick up you're fork, It’s okay”Lorenzo said Genevieve pick up her fork. “I forget all the foods I like”Genevieve said “Well you're in good hands, I remember what you like and dislike”Lorenzo said “Yeah”Genevieve said they ate dinner as the young man from early came by. “Father”The man said “Father”Genevieve ask “Diego”Lorenzo said and got up and hug his son. “Daddy, What is going on”Genevieve ask “This is you're big brother Diego, This is you're sister Genevieve”Lorenzo said “I thought you were dead”Genevieve said “That’s what I thought too”Lorenzo said “It’s not safe here to talk”Diego said “Oh you're in Daddy business too, Just like Luis Jr”Genevieve said “Who is Luis”Diego ask “My brother”Genevieve said “Let’s go to our new house and talk”Lorenzo said “Yes, Where is Skye”Diego ask “Back home, Thank god”Genevieve said and they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment