Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 53~

At Skye/Lorenzo~ A Room~Bianca and Genevieve were in it, “You can stay in this room, Bianca were you keeping something about the fire from me”Genevieve ask “Yes, he fireman say it start from my oven but I don’t cook I order in, So why was my oven on”Bianca said “Oh no”Genevieve said “You don’t think this was Grandfather do you”Bianca said “I will find out, Just stay here”Genevieve said she left.

Lorenzo was in his office with the door closed when Skye came in. “Skye, I’m working, You know you can’t come in”Lorenzo said “To bad! Did you set the fire to our daughter house! The house Bianca and our great -grandson were staying! Skye yelled “Skye, What I have done is out of love and for this family”Lorenzo said “Our grandchildren could of been in the house! Why what is the reason”Skye ask “Well now Bianca has to move in with us”Lorenzo said “Oh Lorenzo, You cross the line! Skye yelled they didn’t know Genevieve was listen to them. “So this is just to get Bianca and Nikolas-Alexander in the house and keep Genevieve here”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “How far are you willing to go to keep Genevieve in this house”Skye ask “How far I have to I will, I want Genevieve here,, Beside she can’t go out on her own”Lorenzo said “Oh Lorenzo”Skye said “Can you keep this quiet and look the other way, I made sure no one was hurt, I would never hurt Bianca and Nikolas-Alexander”Lorenzo ask “Alright”Skye said “Thank you”Lorenzo said Genevieve left. Lorenzo kiss Skye and she left his office and close the door.

Upstairs~ In Bianca room~Bianca was in the room when Genevieve came in. “Did you find out anything”Bianca ask “No, Why don’t we take Nikolas-Alexander and go shopping”Genevieve ask as Skye came in. “Do you have everything you need”Skye ask “Not yet, I’m going to take Bianca and Nikolas-Alexander shopping”Genevieve said “Oh, You can leave you're son here, The nanny can watch him”Skye said “Thanks Grandmother, Do you want to come”Bianca ask “No thanks, I have work to do”Skye said “Yes, I just need my purse”Genevieve said she went into her room. “Bianca, I know it’s sad about you're house but Genevieve will love having you here”Skye said “Yes”Bianca said Genevieve came back in, “Let’s go”Genevieve said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment