Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 39

~ At General Hospital~Genevieve room~Genevieve had just told Skye that she try to take her own life as Lorenzo came in and heard it and was in shock. “Daddy”Genevieve said “Genevieve Rae, Did you try to take you're own life”Lorenzo ask as he came by and took Genevieve hand. “Yes, Daddy I’m sorry, I know you did a lot for me but I don’t like the fact that I can’t be a lawyer anymore or smart like I was that’s who I’m and now I don’t know who I’m”Genevieve said “Oh, Genevieve don’t ever do that again! I guess I have to keep an eye on you even more”Lorenzo said “Daddy, I’m not a child! I’m a grown woman! Genevieve said “Do you want you're daughter to know what you try to do tonight”Lorenzo said “No, Please don’t tell Bianca”Genevieve said “Do you wish it work”Skye ask “Just leave me alone”Genevieve said as Dr Drake came in. “Dr Drake, Can you tell my parents to leave, I don’t want to see them right now”Genevieve said “I need to look at Genevieve anyway”Dr Drake said “Fine, This talk isn’t over”Lorenzo said and left with Skye.

In the hallway~Skye and Lorenzo were talking. “So what do we do now”Skye ask “I’m going to keep Genevieve at home”Lorenzo said “You can’t lock her in the house”Skye said “Why not”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo please think about this first before you do anything”Skye said “Fine”Lorenzo said

At Genevieve room~Dr Drake was looking at Genevieve. “Genevieve, Tell me what happened”Patrick said “I try to end my life, I can’t do this, I don’t know who I’m and I hate being a emotional mess and forget how to do things”Genevieve said “I know, Most patience who wake up from Coma feel that way, You sure see Dr Collins”Dr Drake said “Yeah I’m sure he wants to see me again, I remember going to see him when I was little”Genevieve said “Genevieve, Do you want to get better”Dr Drake ask “I don’t know”Genevieve said

In the hallway~Skye and Lorenzo were talking. “So how did you figure it out that Genevieve try to take her own life”Lorenzo ask as Bianca came by. “What! Mother try to take her own life! Bianca yelled “Bianca”Skye said “Please tell me that’s not true”Bianca said as Alexander came by. “It’s true, I found a pair of scissors in the barn”Alexander said “No”Bianca said “I’m sorry”Alexander said

No comments:

Post a Comment