Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 41

~At The Quartermaine~The next morning~Skye was looking out the window thinking of the kiss she share with Lorenzo last night when Tracy came in. “Skye”Tracy said Skye turn around, “What”Skye ask “I’m glad that Genevieve is awake”Tracy said “Thanks to you”Skye said “I’m glad I could help if you need anything else”Tracy said “Thank you, I just hope that Genevieve doesn’t do it again”Skye said “Do what again”Tracy ask “You don’t know it was suicide “Skye said “No”Tracy said “Yes I guess Genevieve took it hard about not being a lawyer anymore then we thought”Skye said “Well we need to make sure that doesn’t happen again”Tracy said “Why do you love my daughter so much, You hate me”Skye said “I love my sons but I always wanted a daughter like me and Genevieve is that close to having my own daughter”Tracy said “Oh, I just hope I can fix things between Genevieve and I”Skye said “I hope you do too”Tracy said 

At General Hospital~Genevieve was just waking up as Lorenzo came in with a bag of food. “I brought you some breakfast”Lorenzo said “I want to get out of here”Genevieve said “I have some news Princess, You know that I’m was you're medical guardian while you were in a coma”Lorenzo said “Yes but it’s over now”Genevieve said “No it’s not I talk to my lawyers last night and the law that you love is now on my side I had the medical guardian extend”Lorenzo said “No! Genevieve yelled “Yes, Now I’m still in change of you're care and I will make sure you don’t do this again”Lorenzo said the nurse came in. “I have you're pills”The nurse said “Thank you I will make sure my daughter take them”Lorenzo said he took the pills from the nurse and she left. “Take you're pills”Lorenzo said he help Genevieve take her pills. “I hire a nurse and a physical therapist to help you at the house you will stay with me and get better”Lorenzo said “No there has to be another way”Genevieve said “Don’t fight this Genevieve I’m just doing what is best for you”Lorenzo said “No you're not! This is all about control! Get out of here! Genevieve yelled “This isn’t about Control it’s about what is best for you”Lorenzo said “Get out! Genevieve yelled as Skye came in. “What is going on”Skye ask “Mother, Do something for me once in you're life and take Daddy out of here! Genevieve yelled “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo let’s go”Skye said “You're just upset because you can’t fight this and you know that”Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo left.
Genevieve lay on the bed and cried she was feeling hopeless now.

In the hallway~Skye and Lorenzo were talking. “What did you do to our daughter, Why is Genevieve so upset”Skye ask “I talk to my lawyers last night,I’m still Genevieve medical guardian”Lorenzo said “Oh Lorenzo”Skye said “I don’t care if Genevieve is upset with me, I have to get her better”Lorenzo said “I understand that but you're going to lose all the hard work you and Genevieve did ’Skye said “I don’t care, I want my daughter here don’t you”Lorenzo ask “Yes I do, I been thinking about what Lila Rae say she right we all need to get our life back too”Skye said “I agree and I want us to work on our marriage but I also want to help Genevieve ,, Can you help me”Lorenzo ask “Yes I will and I do want us to work, I been thinking about that kiss last night”Skye said “I want us to work too, I want you and the twins to move back in with me and Genevieve”Lorenzo said “We will talk about that, I want to check on Genevieve”Skye said “Sure”Lorenzo said Dr Drake came by. “Dr Drake, How is Genevieve doing”Lorenzo ask “Good, Genevieve can go home today”Dr Drake said “Good”Lorenzo said “Let me talk to Genevieve”Skye said “Alright”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment