Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 28~



At Lorenzo old coffee shop~ Lorenzo came in and took the sheets off the table and the chair as Diego and Luis came in. “Father, What is going on”Luis ask “I want to reopening my coffee shop, It’s time we take this town back, Do I have both my sons on my side”Lorenzo ask “Yes Father you have me”Diego said “Luis , If you don’t want to join us I understand”Lorenzo said “No father I will join you”Luis said “Thank you, Having you both work for me and here means a lot to me”Lorenzo said “I know Father”Luis said “Yes, So who took over Sonny territory”Diego ask “I did, I have Sonny and Julian and Faith, I’m now untouchable “Lorenzo said “We will be powerful in this town”Diego said “Yes we will”Luis said

At Jax house~Jax was get the twins ready when Skye came in. “Our children are readying”Jax said “Thanks, Jax are we okay”Skye ask “Yes we our”Jax said “Good”Skye said “How did it go with Genevieve”Jax ask “We haven’t talk alone yet I know it’s going to take some time for us to heal”Skye said “Yes , Just don’t push”Jax said “I will try not to, Genevieve use to say I smother her”Skye said “Well you can be a little over ported”Jax said “I just want to keep my children safe it must be from my children and Lorenzo job”Skye said “Yes, Skye if you go back to Lorenzo and his in the mob, I will take the twins”Jax said “Jax, I promise to keep them safe”Skye said “I hope so”Jax said Skye left with the twins.

At Genevieve old house~Genevieve was wearing a green dress and looking in the mirror as Bianca came in.”Mother, You look great”Bianca said “Do you think Alexander will like it”Genevieve ask “Yes he will”Bianca said “Oh this is a bad idea”Genevieve said “Why is that”Bianca ask “Daddy his not going to like this”Genevieve said “I will take care of that, I have a cell phone for you”Bianca said she handle it to Genevieve. “Mother to call me all you have to do is hit the number one bottle and I will be right their”Bianca said “Thank you”Genevieve said “Mother, If you want to stay here you can”Bianca said “Bianca, I’m not the same person I was, I get upset a lot”Genevieve said “It’s okay I can handle it and we can get you a nurse”Bianca said “Maybe , I will think about it, I sure go”Genevieve said “Do you need help”Bianca ask “No thanks”Genevieve said she kiss her daughter and left. Bianca pick up her cell phone and called Skye. “Grandmother, I need you're help”Bianca said

No comments:

Post a Comment