Thursday, January 7, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 6~



At Port Charles~At the Park~Skye was pushing the twins who were in the stroller as Bianca came by with Nikolas-Alexander who was in his stroller. “Bianca, How are things”Skye ask “Alright”Bianca said “Good, Had William been helping you”Skye ask “Yes and Daddy hire a nanny to help me”Bianca said “That’s good”Skye said “Yes but it’s not the same as having a mother to help me”Bianca said “I know, Genevieve would spoiled you're son, Genevieve spoiled Raelyn”Skye said “Yes”Bianca said “Does Lorenzo call you”Skye ask “No”Bianca said “Oh, I thought Lorenzo would at least call you”Skye said “Me too, Grandfather promise me”Bianca said “”I’m sorry”Skye said “It’s okay. I sure take my son home”Bianca said and left as Jax came by. “How are our children” Jax ask “Good”Skye said “How is their mother”Jax ask “I’m okay”Skye said “Skye, My feelings for you haven’t chance”Jax said “Oh Jax”Skye said “What do you say, Let me help you move on”Jax said and kiss her.

At England~Lorenzo~ Genevieve was downstairs in her robe looking at a picture of Skye that was on the fireplace as Diego came in. “You know our father still love you're mother”Diego said “I hope not, For once I’m on Daddy side and he sure be with someone else who makes him happy”Genevieve said “Why are you anger with Skye, She you're mother”Diego ask “A Mother who give up on me”Genevieve said “You're lucky to have a mother who love you”Diego said “You were not raise by you're mother”Genevieve ask “No Foster care”Diego said “Did Daddy know about you”Genevieve ask “No, Not till I was older, I’m sure you had a great childhood then I did”Diego said “I grow up with bodyguards and this isn’t the first time I was poison and Daddy is over protect “Genevieve said Lorenzo overhead them talking. “But it’s all for love, Our father moved you in a coma all around the country to get you better that’s love”Diego said “I guess, Daddy and I alway went at it, He hate that I’m a lawyer”Genevieve said as Lorenzo came in. “It’s so nice to see two of my children in the morning. I have an idea let’s go to breakfast”Lorenzo said “Fine I will get ready”Genevieve said and went upstairs.

“I’m glad we are alone for a while, Diego I want you to work with me”Lorenzo said “Sure, So you never left”Diego ask “No, Before I killed Julian I took his territory”Lorenzo said “So you're powerful even more”Diego said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Does Luis work for you too”Diego ask “Yes, You're brother has a lot of issue, As a baby he was kidnapped by my brother Luis and Brenda and they hurt my son and he has Bipolar”Lorenzo said “Wow”Diego said “I know, When Skye keep saying we had a son too I thought she was lose it”Lorenzo said “Why would you admit you still love Skye, She the only woman who got you”Diego said “I need to check on you're sister”Lorenzo said

Genevieve was in her bathroom and trying to remember what she suppose to do when she gets her period as Lorenzo knock on the door. “Genevieve, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Daddy can you sent the nurse in”Genevieve said “Sure, Can I do anything”Lorenzo ask “No I need a woman”Genevieve said as the nurse came by. “I will take care of this”The nurse said and Lorenzo left and the nurse open the door. “Thank you, I’m having my period and I don’t know what I’m suppose to do”Genevieve said “It’s okay, I will help you”The nurse said “Thank you, I hate this”Genevieve said “It’s not you it’s the coma, You were in”The nurse said

Lorenzo and Diego were downstairs when Genevieve finally came down. “Good you're ready”Lorenzo said “After breakfast I’m going shopping, I need some new clothes and shoes, I mean who pick out a yellow dress for me”Genevieve said “You're mother, I hate you in yellow and after breakfast I can take you shopping”Lorenzo said “No I want to go on my own”Genevieve said “We will talk later , Let’s go”Lorenzo said “I do remember how to use a credit card”Genevieve said “”I’m sure you do”Lorenzo said

No comments:

Post a Comment